PBA Contract
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBA Contract

PBA Contract

The University does not want to honor PBA contract
    Unfair Practice!!!!!

Contract

We will never get good contract. We all have to get together and stand up to the University. I think, since the University does not think we do enough to get a better contract, then we should go into NO TOLERANCE MODE!! and show them that we do our job. Stroke them all!!!

I agree Goodcop45

The University will never respect the Officers because the CHIEF doesn't. Maybe the officers should join the Basketball Team since the CHIEF is always at every FIU Game supporting the players but not his Police Officers.

All we r asking is for take home, step plan, raise, mutual aide, and more OT.
    that will be it, and we'd become a lifer :cop:

Question

What is your starting pay. 4 More years for retirement. Currently an SRO. What are your benefits, medical, vacation, etc.. :wink:

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Guest
    What is your starting pay. 4 More years for retirement. Currently an SRO. What are your benefits, medical, vacation, etc.. :wink:
    start pay $40000, FRS, Avmed medical Plan, NO TAKE HOME CAR!

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unfair
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Guest
    start pay $40000, FRS, Avmed medical Plan, NO TAKE HOME CAR!
    Hmmm.. 52,000 + 40,000 = 92,000. Hopefully, you guys will have a slot in the next 4 years. :wink:

Contract

You guys already have the best contract.. I love opening doors. People in FIU are so nice.

Re: Contract

Quote Originally Posted by mendez
    You guys already have the best contract.. I love opening doors. People in FIU are so nice.
    Yea.. Nice people in FIU.. We should put you on foot patrol at the UPA with just a key ring.. and MW's radio. Go to building C and hang by the tables there.. I say put you there from 6pm till midnight. You'll be scared, so I guess we could supply you with a flashlight...

Re: Contract

Quote Originally Posted by mendez
    ??? huh ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast