Time For Terry Lewis To Go - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just for your information, I am not in the Administration. I am however a new officer that put in for 6 different departments and Chief finally gave me the opportunity to be a police officer here when others wouldn't. I will be forever grateful to him and think he is the greatest leader.
    Put your lipstick on and pucker up, these asses need kissed often. So glad that NPPD takes the rookie that 5 other departments rejected. I venture a guess that KV knew he could control this officer and have his undying admiration for the opportunity. And so it is written.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Insanity

What scares me most is that the above post is dead on correct. The very idea that City Hall thinks we can rebuild this force with this "rookie" or others like him/her using the very same leader that miserably failed us to begin with...

well, that is jes Insanity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    What scares me most is that the above post is dead on correct. The very idea that City Hall thinks we can rebuild this force with this "rookie" or others like him/her using the very same leader that miserably failed us to begin with...

well, that is jes Insanity.
    All I can say is wow. Young kids being wrangled into a tangled mess. Feeling so loyal to someone that could care less about anyone but himself.

Unregistered
    Just for your information, I am not in the Administration. I am however a new officer that put in for 6 different departments and Chief finally gave me the opportunity to be a police officer here when others wouldn't. I will be forever grateful to him and think he is the greatest leader.
    You are blindly trusting a man (I use that word loosely) who will cast you aside if it suits him. He will throw you under the bus to save himself or one of his cronies. He will strangle your ability to grow as an officer and deny you promotions unless, of course, you play by his dirty rules. Then you, Sir, are part of the problem. I bet your Momma didn't raise you to be part of the problem. I bet you didn't go into law enforcement to be part of the problem. However, if you did at one point in your life say to yourself "I would like to join a police department that is as dirty, unethical, fraudulent and criminal as possible", then you are right where you belong. I hope the monster that you praise doesn't turn and bite you in the a$$.

Unregistered
    You might want to seriously rethink your career plans and return to your old job in property management.

Unregistered
    north port cop watch is looking 4 a lawyer 2 SUE THE HELL OUT OF NORTH PORT POLICE DEPARTMENT 4 ILEGALY BLOCKING COMENTS ON THERE GOVERNMENT RAN FACEBOOK PAGE,THERE TERMS OF SERVICE DO NOT TRUMP THE CONSTITUTION AND FREE SPEECH,ALL I WANT IS 20 BUKS,THE LAWYER GETS THE REST.THIS PLACE NEEDS 2 B DEFUNDED IMEDIATELY.AND EVERY THING HERE IS SCREEN GRABED AND MADE IN 2 A YOUTUBE VIDEO 4 EVERY 1 2 READ AND WATCH AND NO HOW CORUPT U GUYS R

Unregistered
    north port cop watch is looking 4 a lawyer 2 SUE THE HELL OUT OF NORTH PORT POLICE DEPARTMENT 4 ILEGALY BLOCKING COMENTS ON THERE GOVERNMENT RAN FACEBOOK PAGE,THERE TERMS OF SERVICE DO NOT TRUMP THE CONSTITUTION AND FREE SPEECH,ALL I WANT IS 20 BUKS,THE LAWYER GETS THE REST.THIS PLACE NEEDS 2 B DEFUNDED IMEDIATELY.AND EVERY THING HERE IS SCREEN GRABED AND MADE IN 2 A YOUTUBE VIDEO 4 EVERY 1 2 READ AND WATCH AND NO HOW CORUPT U GUYS R
    Why thank you kind sir, we appreciate your confidence in us. I have one question what is a buks and where do I find 20 of them. Try Perry Mason he is on ME TV. Best of luck in your endeavor, line forms to the rear, please take a number

Unregistered
    This seems to have been penned in the same tone that we see in recent posts, and, you got what you asked for back in 2011. Since then you've complained about the Chief's, Admin, LT's, Commanders, Sergeants, Corporals, OIC's, Females, Males, Detectives, SROs, Patrol, FTO's, Trainees, Retirees, ACO, Telecom, PBA, Light Duty, Relieved of Duty, Paid Leave, Unpaid Leave, Black People, White People, Black & White People, Vacation Time, Comp Time, Chart Time, Overtime, City Hall, FD, R & D, PW, Pay Raises, Pay Freezes, NP Sun, HT, Warm Mineral Springs, Palm Springs, Spring Water, Flint Water, Oober, Uber, Uebelacker, Settlements, Lawsuits, Pantsuits and every variant of color that falls under ROYGBIV.

Keep up the good work!
    This thread calls to light the jerk-off who was once again complaining about the canals and gates and water on leoaffairs.

Unregistered
    This thread calls to light the jerk-off who was once again complaining about the canals and gates and water on leoaffairs.
    wow I dont see that you must be psycho or ic no I believe o yes thats it. O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123