MCVAY - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MCVAY

CAPT.KROTCHSKY, HOW CAN WE FORGET THAT TURD WHO SCORED NUMBER 1 IN HIS ORAL INTERVIEW AND HE SCORED HIGHER THAN BASCAL AND LOOK AT BASCAL. LETS GUESS WHAT ASS LICKER PUSHED KROTCHSKY THROUGH AND WHO TOLD ADMIN HE WOULD BE GREAT..... FORMER FTO SGT.......

Quote Originally Posted by yellow dog
    CAPT.KROTCHSKY, HOW CAN WE FORGET THAT TURD WHO SCORED NUMBER 1 IN HIS ORAL INTERVIEW AND HE SCORED HIGHER THAN BASCAL AND LOOK AT BASCAL. LETS GUESS WHAT ASS LICKER PUSHED KROTCHSKY THROUGH AND WHO TOLD ADMIN HE WOULD BE GREAT..... FORMER FTO SGT.......
    Kaptain Krotchsky = watered down HM. Lets all be thankful he is gone!!!!! Bascal for President!!!!

Kaptain Krotchsky

PS.....Talk to some of the dispatchers the Kaptain did backgrounds for.....he was all about sexual harrasment!!!!!!

Re: MCVAY

[quote=new jack]
    Quote Originally Posted by "LEO's guest":3hk7w6ld
    Who's McVay? Like McKay?
    Whatever happened to McKay? She was a cute little thing[/quote:3hk7w6ld]

Hmph.

Re: yeah she went on to better things

Quote Originally Posted by timmythe eakroberts
    Yeah that pretty "officer" went on to bigger and better things at Miami Shores.. you know DB then Officer of the Year..not too shabby I guess.
    You go girl...guess you showed the kids in charge at the time.
    Shame we couldnt use that kinda person for our DB unit.
    You know but that FTO process can make or break you..ask Capt Korzkszky about that.
    Hell if you think about it..most of the rookies are talked about as not that good... then they go somewhere else and shine??

I hear the other id tech is next is that true? thats the word in nmb.
    What do gotta do to get ofc of the year in Miami Shore? Help an old lady cross the street?

your kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by ok
    your kidding right?
    No. He's not. :snicker:

I gotta be honest about this miami shores thing.....The truth is...the best people in my academy class went to miami shores. Squared Away. they make as much as us and have equal benefits...My take anyway

North End

I agree!

Good Lord that guy is def. a Duuuush Bag!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123