MCVAY
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MCVAY

MCVAY

How much would it take for you guys to take Mcvay back? I'll start collecting asap...Whats your price?

not all the rice in China. He's probably one of the biggest doooshbags that ever worked in Aventura. Let's see, snake in the grass, backstabber, malcontant, rat, all these terms come to mind...

Holding back your emotions are not good for you.
    Let it out and let us know how you really feel

We dont need that arse hole in our agency.We got enough frauds already in our department. Let NBV have him.He loved to stir the pot and get it stinking.

He's the biggest backstabbing ahole to wear a uniform. He's a selfserving dh who will use anyone to get ahead. He still calls me snooping around like he cant get enough.
    Hey Steve, do your midnight cops know that you come around here and call them a bunch off pusses? And the rest of them rejects from other depts? What the hell does that make you?
    Go do us all a favor and go full time with the pba...oh wait you can't... Rivera can't stand you. He refers to you a the red headed village retard.. Think I'm kiddin bro?

steve aint that bad. hes just misunderstood. like the rests of us.
    personality conflicts best sums it up. you bunch of beaches.

mcvay

Quote Originally Posted by ofckruptke
    steve aint that bad. hes just misunderstood. like the rests of us.
    personality conflicts best sums it up. you bunch of beaches.
    Rivera probably regrets the day Heller asked him to put Mcvay on the board of directors, the PBA is all about MDPD they dont give 3 rat turds about any other deptartments, only there dues every two weeks. McVay is going to step on his red winky one day like Chief Heller and Ass Chief Cantor, mixing Politics with Police work, not that McVay has ever done police work

I dont have many good things to say for that horses ass Mcvay, but thank god for the PBA they did us right here in Aventura. Rivera is GOD.

PBA is a joke

If the PBA did you right, then you guys/gals must of had absolutley nothing! PBA has never done anything for anyone other than the county. As for Rivera being a god...take a look at how much money he makes in "off duty" security at the PBA. A year or so ago, he made over $90k over his county salary by work "security" at the PBA hall. Glad to see that your union dues are working for you.

HEY GUEST 1, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN YOU WORK FOR A CITY THAT HAS AS MUCH MONEY AS AVENTURA AND THEY START OFF WITH NO PENSION, NO TAKE HOME CARS, AND NO PAY PLAN SOMETING IS WRONG.

WE WENT FOR YEARS WITH LOSEY BENEFITS AND FINALLY RIVERA CAME TO THE RESCUE.I DONT GIVE A RATS ASSSS HOW MUCH $$ JOHN RIVERA MAKES. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS THE PBA DID US WRITE IN OUR LAST CONTRACT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast