Whats the deal... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i hope the speach about the 3% contract from the sheriff opened some eyes. it did mine, sounded like the truth.
    Ummmmmm.. He did leave out one thing. What do Captains and above get for free.. Benefits etc... He covered, Lt and below. I did not buy any of it. Lot of scare tactics if you ask me.. He mentioned the Sheriff couldn't transfer monies from one account to the other to cover raises. I still don't understand why not. Is it against the law or against County rule?? I understand he can't do certain things with the budget because some of it is grant money but the general operating account he can't use? Also, PBSO Sheriff went to Tallahassee and recieived additional funding for his agency. Why can't the Sheriff do the same thing here. All I heard is the Sheriff can't do this or can't do that but no reasons why not. :roll:
    I agree. At least show an effort.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i hope the speach about the 3% contract from the sheriff opened some eyes. it did mine, sounded like the truth.

Commissioners said Sheriff Al Lamberti, Property Appraiser Lori Parrish and Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes will be told about proportional cuts they must make, and that the commission will not engage in discussions of how to do so. They said they were aware that Lamberti could appeal his budget to Crist and the state cabinet, but said cuts must be equal.

You Can Figure it Out :idea:

bump

:P

Unregistered
    Bring back the Batman and Robin days!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678