Whats the deal...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Whats the deal...

Does anyone know what the deal is with this Lt. Demarco? What a douche bag!

Lt. Demarco.

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who
    Does anyone know what the deal is with this Lt. Demarco? What a douche bag!
    Nothing new about that, are you new? or why, what happened now?

Big Kiss @$$, that's how he got to where he is. Lapdog, can't be trusted, twoface liar, will bury you to get ahead real cut-throat. Hasn't earned his position, not a real cop, only a pencil pusher. Word is he's the boy toy of Nesteruck, and don't get me started on him, talk about fake cops!

Quote Originally Posted by next big thing
    Big Kiss @$$, that's how he got to where he is. Lapdog, can't be trusted, twoface liar, will bury you to get ahead real cut-throat. Hasn't earned his position, not a real cop, only a pencil pusher. Word is he's the boy toy of Nesteruck, and don't get me started on him, talk about fake cops!
    I agree with: can't be trusted, twoface liar, will bury you (because he can), real cut throat. I don't know anything about how he got where he is. Regarding J.N., ... I'm with you, don't get me started either. I will only say that he seems to be following in the Fat mans path. It's sad to see what might have been a decent man get mentored by a lune, and the decent man think that is normal and continue the dysfunction. Pardon my spelling.

Stay tuned for what the future will hold for both Demarco and Nestrick. They think they can treat people like sheet and not have to answer for it. You boys crossed the line one time too many and you will answer for this one. You live in glass houses and you still throw stones. Shame on you boys...

Amazing how 2 people can destroy a unit by their micro management styles from the days long ago. As a unit of unified SRD's we will not stand for what you have done to one of our own. Sad thing is neither one of them could work the road and survive in todays world. So much they will never learn about what it is that we really do....

When your wife is a major 20 and you have no life it has to be your goal to make everyone that you work for miserable. (Check with PBSO on JN-wife) Work at the PSB in your little offices and think you really make a difference. Nasty people get what they deserve in the end.

If you think your crap will fly with the new sheriff then be prepared to explain why BSO is writing a BIG CHECK for your misdeeds. Ask CW about what they tried to do to her while she was on leave. DIRTY BOYS!!!

Yep, he doesnt have a clue what its like to be a REAL cop. He's spent his time in SRD and has no clue what the road is like. Walks around the PSB like he owns it. Another of the former regimes do- boys. Keep the pressure on and Al will see where the trash is and get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yep, he doesnt have a clue what its like to be a REAL cop. He's spent his time in SRD and has no clue what the road is like. Walks around the PSB like he owns it. Another of the former regimes do- boys. Keep the pressure on and Al will see where the trash is and get rid of it.
    bump 8)

bump 8)
    Double Bump :twisted:

Is Domarco the guy with the big nose.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast