"You've got mail"

Re: LPD RECRUITER?

Hello?

Lauderhill recruiter = Useless

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lauderhill recruiter = Useless
    Why not leave the guy alone for goodness sake or better yet stop being a ***** and say something to his face. Your a silly MF Coward!

MG

Where can I get answers to my questions since the recruiter does not return emails an calls apparently?

not here

Don't blame the recruiter. The recruiter may know that your application will not get past the command structure of the department. As such, why should he waste his time processing an application that the superior officers will disqualify. Maybe your third cousin on your mothers side is in prison for driving without a license. That could be an automatic disqualifier with LPD. Sorry, just being a little *****y here. I know an out of state guy who applied with this department and was told "don't bother". He had some background issues as a teenager that are the criminal equivalent of a traffic violation. Now say what you want, but the guy is an active P.O. in his home state and prior federal officer with Dept. of Homeland Security. It would seem that those background issues didn't matter to his current department nor did they matter to U.S. DHS. The nice young officer, who really wanted to work in Lauderhill, was recently offered a position with a very respectable federal law enforcement agency. It seems that they too had no problem with his teenage escapades. My point is this, try somewhere else. With bosses like this LPD has to suck.

blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by MyCityNeverSleeps
    Don't blame the recruiter. The recruiter may know that your application will not get past the command structure of the department. As such, why should he waste his time processing an application that the superior officers will disqualify. Maybe your third cousin on your mothers side is in prison for driving without a license. That could be an automatic disqualifier with LPD. Sorry, just being a little *****y here. I know an out of state guy who applied with this department and was told "don't bother". He had some background issues as a teenager that are the criminal equivalent of a traffic violation. Now say what you want, but the guy is an active P.O. in his home state and prior federal officer with Dept. of Homeland Security. It would seem that those background issues didn't matter to his current department nor did they matter to U.S. DHS. The nice young officer, who really wanted to work in Lauderhill, was recently offered a position with a very respectable federal law enforcement agency. It seems that they too had no problem with his teenage escapades. My point is this, try somewhere else. With bosses like this LPD has to suck.
    :?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011