City screwing us out of our contract

City screwing us out of our contract

It appears the city is screwing us out of the contract we had with the fop. Lets stick together (stop fighting) , get the pba behind us and demand a meeting with the city commissioners. If that does not work then all of us under 5 years need to apply at PBC Sheriff office. They are hiring officers now.

What information do you have? and Where are you getting your information?

The fact is the city hasn't signed the OK to let the PBA take over our contract, this mean's we have no contract.

Do we know there is a hold-up?

Ya, they city hasn't signed the contract allowing the PBA to take over and it's been how many week's?

WAKE UP boy's and girl's

As I posted earlier on a different thread, I too am concerned about the contract. I won't say that we are getting screwed just yet, as I don't know that for sure, but it seems to be taking a very long time for the city to sign off on what should be something simple. I believe that the vote on the property taxes is coming up very quickly, and I wonder if this has anything to do with the delay.

Any word on the contract yet?

no lube

Get ready the city is going to stick it to us.

Any news on either the contract or the pension actuarial. Both seem to be taking very very long. :wink: