Coming Home - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming Home

Back in Iraq

Well I left on Feb 13th at 0825 and made back to Iraq on Feb 16th at about 2000. Every time I turned around something kept happening, broken airplanes, sandstorms, etc... But I made it and now we "should" have about 2.5 months left. I will give the others your regards as soon as I see them.

PS. Thank You Timmy for the other thread, but as you know this is my job just like the PD. I am sure I speak for the others as well, we do this because just like police work this is a calling not just a job.

Re: Back in Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by guestme
    Well I left on Feb 13th at 0825 and made back to Iraq on Feb 16th at about 2000. Every time I turned around something kept happening, broken airplanes, sandstorms, etc... But I made it and now we "should" have about 2.5 months left. I will give the others your regards as soon as I see them.

PS. Thank You Timmy for the other thread, but as you know this is my job just like the PD. I am sure I speak for the others as well, we do this because just like police work this is a calling not just a job.
    Keep your head low , and thanks again for serving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12