Diaz-Balart or whoever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diaz-Balart or whoever

Vote for Diaz-Balart or whoever but not for that Cabeza de Melon (Martinez).

Re: Diaz-Balart or whoever

Quote Originally Posted by HPDVote
    That's right, any one but Raul Martinez! Pay him back for years of abuse and disrespect! Deny Martinez his long-sought legacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That's right, any one but Raul Martinez! Pay him back for years of abuse and disrespect! Deny Martinez his long-sought legacy!
    Did you see who was standing behind him when he was giving his speech the punk boy mayor from Hialeah Gardens another of his disciples. Everyone needs to get together and vote for Balart and send that fat pig and his cronies a message and send him packing. Along with the rest of them....

JUST SAW THE NEWS AND THEY HAD A POLL. LINCOLN 67.9% V. RAUL 32.1%. BUT I'M NOT WORRIED; WITH BOLANOS AS HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER ALL THE OLD CUBANS WILL RALLY BEHIND THESE GREAT MEN. ALSO, I HEAR THEY'RE RECRUTING SERGIO TO BE THE CAMPAIGN TREASURER. THIS TEAM IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE DOLPHINS COACHING STAFF :devil:

Hnorable Congressman Martinez !

These type of comments will stop as of this moment !!!!! How can some of you talk about the Great Honorable Mayor Martinez in that manner!!!! This is the man that promoted me after a vicious attack by the PBA and two officers!!!! The Honorable Martinez has the vision to make Dade-County into the Hialeah of Florida Counties!!!! Just look at our great City!!! There are changes coming on the horizon and I will lead the way with the Honorable Chief Overton at my side!!!! I just got the word from the Mayor personally and the new restructuring plan will go into effect next bid!!!!!

I will also like to tell certain officers that I will not tolerate anyone calling me Sergeant!!! While that is my current rank, the Honorabel Mayor has personally bestowed upon me the duty to carry out his vision as a Commander (above Captain!!). For now all of you may address me a SIR! That will do until my Commander (above Captain!!) rank becomes official!!

Also for any of you that would like to help me out with campaing activities for the Honorable Soon to be Congressman Martinez please contact me at any time. Remember that the new leadership at HPD values loyalty and knows how to return a favor!!!!!

Also I am very upset about the commenst that I was round!!!!! Just because most of the lazy officers are always conspiring against me will never deter me from being the go getter that has cacthed more 29 armed subjects that some new officers have given tickets!!!!!

I have spoken!! Commander (Above Captain!!!) SV out!!!!

PS: MOD wher are you when I am so viciously attacked!!!

:twisted:

Hnorable Congressman Martinez !

These type of comments will stop as of this moment !!!!! How can some of you talk about the Great Honorable Mayor Martinez in that manner!!!! This is the man that promoted me after a vicious attack by the PBA and two officers!!!! The Honorable Martinez has the vision to make Dade-County into the Hialeah of Florida Counties!!!! Just look at our great City!!! There are changes coming on the horizon and I will lead the way with the Honorable Chief Overton at my side!!!! I just got the word from the Mayor personally and the new restructuring plan will go into effect next bid!!!!!

I will also like to tell certain officers that I will not tolerate anyone calling me Sergeant!!! While that is my current rank, the Honorabel Mayor has personally bestowed upon me the duty to carry out his vision as a Commander (above Captain!!). For now all of you may address me a SIR! That will do until my Commander (above Captain!!) rank becomes official!!

Also for any of you that would like to help me out with campaing activities for the Honorable Soon to be Congressman Martinez please contact me at any time. Remember that the new leadership at HPD values loyalty and knows how to return a favor!!!!!

Also I am very upset about the commenst that I was round!!!!! Just because most of the lazy officers are always conspiring against me will never deter me from being the go getter that has cacthed more 29 armed subjects that some new officers have given tickets!!!!!

I have spoken!! Commander (Above Captain!!!) SV out!!!!

PS: MOD wher are you when I am so viciously attacked!!!

:twisted:

Well commander SV, I am not your protector. It is not my job to protect you from these juvenile attacks that you bring on yourself. My job is to moderate this board for violations of the terms of use only. You come on here and make your claims of greatness and spout your demands for the Officers at HPD. What else do you expect from the people that you refer to as lazy, GED’rs. You reap what you sow. The rest of you continue to bait this individual just to get a rise out of him. When he goes off on one of his tirades you come to me and whine asking for his post to be deleted. I have worked with some HPD cop’s from the past and they were professional, and at the time HPD was considered one of the best. It now seems that you have a long way to go to get back to that state wide recognition. Hope you can do it. Commander SV. This board is not the proper vehicle for you to gain any respect or compliance with your lofty demands. In all reality your visits to this forum have been very unprofessional. As an administrator and if you have the greatness that you claim then I am sure that there is a vehicle with in HPD for you to use to communicate your message.

PS: Commander. You can forget about coming here and demanding that these comments stop. You have no authority on this board. Get it, got it Good.

MOD 422 (disgusted) out.

diaz-blowhard's is family with fidel, man.... I could of been (patroling)driving around in habana right now, instead of this dump. I aint gonna vote for some commi pinko ******* with family ties to castro. Diaz the douche has never done anything for anyone (except for himself) Fck-him.

Family

You are ignorant!!! Remember that you can't pick your family, but Raul Martinez picked us and F&^cked us good!!!!! Diaz-Balart might be for himself but he has been a congressman for 15 years and you have not heard of him F*&cking anybody!!!! I hope you get F*&cked by a family member you don't like!!! Cubanlink crap!! I hope you DO NOT fall down the stairs!!

its difficult to believe that someone that ignorant be a PO, so Cuba-link has to be an impostpr.
    There is no one more anti Castro than Dias Balart
    Having said that, why don't we talk about possible business deals between Raul and Cuban Agents in Miami?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast