FOXTROT UNITS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOXTROT UNITS

Re: FOXTROT UNITS

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo
    Quote Originally Posted by truth2
    I would like to commend the foxtrot units for their OUTSTANDING work and dedication catching the POS criminals that have infested the city. I am proud to belong to this organization and stand with such 10-8 people.
    Great, glad for them, good job, now if you could just put those people in Street Crimes, Hmmmm?
    AHH Street Crimes...If the powers that be would use this unit to its full pontential. For example, varying schedule to suit crime trends on midnights or daytime burglaries
    Dream on, from what i hear HE the infamos "(big daddy)" has tried and has been told "YOU WORK PRIMARILY AFTERNOONS TO HELP WITH MANPOWER!" YEAH RIGHT!!! The powers to be just want to control them with nosense!!!!

Re: FOXTROT UNITS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by truth2
    I would like to commend the foxtrot units for their OUTSTANDING work and dedication catching the POS criminals that have infested the city. I am proud to belong to this organization and stand with such 10-8 people.
    Great, glad for them, good job, now if you could just put those people in Street Crimes, Hmmmm?
    AHH Street Crimes...If the powers that be would use this unit to its full pontential. For example, varying schedule to suit crime trends on midnights or daytime burglaries
    Dream on, from what i hear HE the infamos "(big daddy)" has tried and has been told "YOU WORK PRIMARILY AFTERNOONS TO HELP WITH MANPOWER!" YEAH RIGHT!!! The powers to be just want to control them with nosense!!!!
    Thats what detectives are for, instead of taking their 2 hour lunch, go out and do a little foot work. As far as scu, I dont see four people making any difference. its not their fault. More like smoke and mirriors, dog and pony show.
    Lets face it, budgit cuts are going up along with crime trends, less cops on the road with longer respons times. Soon we'll no longer be able to comfort the people of plantation with some of these silly calls. Other depts looks at what we respond to and laugh. Soon we'll be the agency holding stabbings, violent domestics for the next available unit. The avearge citizen got their tax break and will soon see at what cost.

tax breaks....LOL

(Mr. Tax Payer) Oooooh, I saved $25 dollars on my property tax this year but my car was stolen, my wife was robbed at gun point, my son was murdered in my front yard, my dog was raped an my goldfish was eaten during a burglary....

I think paying $3,550 rather than $3,525 for property tax might have been a little better. Thanks Tallahassee! As usual, the South Florida problems are being solved by a bunch of idiots in another country compared to South Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC
    Foxtrots, Street Crimes, K9, even Tangos... you guys are great. I realize that you're given specific duties to do, and that because of that, you're not always available to help road patrol. In spite of that, you're there if we need you and I thank you for that.

To the guys on the road, 99.9% of you are out there doing what you're supposed to do, and I thank you, too, for that

Just something else I want to bring up that is off-topic. Please know that we realize some of the calls we send you guys to are B.S. but we don't have the authority to NOT dispatch it. Some of you know this, others don't and sound very agitated when we dispatch these types of calls. We can't tell a caller on a repeat barking dog complaint, that if they don't give their name, that we won't send a unit. Or for that matter, 10-74's on motor bikes, or any other "nuisance" call. If the 6th 10-74 on an alarm turns out to be a real burglary, and we didn't dispatch it, then the finger is pointed at CDC. If you guys (or your Sgt.) decides to cancel the call, fine by me, but know that if we get another call, we HAVE to dispatch it.

This forum can be used for speaking about subjects that are of importance to all of us and to open the lines of communication. I think it can only help us understand each other's job and know why we do what we do.

You all stay safe and watch each other's backs.
    True, but if and when we go BSO 99.9% of those have to dispatch those calls go out the window!!! three units per district. sorry Mr. and Mrs Plantation, reality has just set in....
    Sorry, you're mistaken. Those nusiance calls will just hold for "First Available (unit)"
    Don't go BSO. They're still trying to get their house in order.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC
    Foxtrots, Street Crimes, K9, even Tangos... you guys are great. I realize that you're given specific duties to do, and that because of that, you're not always available to help road patrol. In spite of that, you're there if we need you and I thank you for that.

To the guys on the road, 99.9% of you are out there doing what you're supposed to do, and I thank you, too, for that

Just something else I want to bring up that is off-topic. Please know that we realize some of the calls we send you guys to are B.S. but we don't have the authority to NOT dispatch it. Some of you know this, others don't and sound very agitated when we dispatch these types of calls. We can't tell a caller on a repeat barking dog complaint, that if they don't give their name, that we won't send a unit. Or for that matter, 10-74's on motor bikes, or any other "nuisance" call. If the 6th 10-74 on an alarm turns out to be a real burglary, and we didn't dispatch it, then the finger is pointed at CDC. If you guys (or your Sgt.) decides to cancel the call, fine by me, but know that if we get another call, we HAVE to dispatch it.

This forum can be used for speaking about subjects that are of importance to all of us and to open the lines of communication. I think it can only help us understand each other's job and know why we do what we do.

You all stay safe and watch each other's backs.
    True, but if and when we go BSO 99.9% of those have to dispatch those calls go out the window!!! three units per district. sorry Mr. and Mrs Plantation, reality has just set in....
    Sorry, you're mistaken. Those nusiance calls will just hold for "First Available (unit)"
    Don't go BSO. They're still trying to get their house in order.
    Tell that to Diane B and other members, seems they have been considering it

Yeah BSO has no special units for community concerns. There is no gang units, horses, boats, traffic, bikes, community policing unit, internet crimes unit, ID theft unit. or any special operations units.

no way

way!!!!!

Yeah BSO has no special units for community concerns. There is no gang units, horses, boats, traffic, bikes, community policing unit, internet crimes unit, ID theft unit. or any special operations units.

We don't?
    Oh, I get it now. Sarcasim can be funny.

BSO isn't the answer to everybody's problems. We have the same problems as everyone else, some are even compounded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12