JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ofc. Kowalski

Quote Originally Posted by whatever happen to
    whatever happen to Officer D. Kowalski, why did he leave Jupitor, anybody know.
    He's enjoying the good life in Tennessee ... smart man

Whiners amongst us

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Ok, let's stop picking on Juno officers for what they might or might not have done. Let's talk about something going on in Jupiter.

Who's idea was it to buy those crappy Chevy's. I remember the last time some mental midget decided to switch cars and bought those junky Taurus'. I know, that is going way back, but still. Stay with what works, CROWN VIC!!!!!!!! I love the new light bars though.
    If you want to talk about something else, click the "New Topic" button and start a subject.

As for the Juno Officers, if you are writing tickets to leo's OR their wives, that's pretty low. You know what, maybe if a few or you and your wives/kids/moms/dads got some tickets you'll think about it next time.

Do Juno Beach officers get take home cars? I hope so. If I see the slightest violation, I'm stopping you in your patrol car.
    Wow, the frustration and Monday night quarterbacking...Excellant intimidation for you have put out there for all us to be worried about!

Take a minute and digest this for all of you responding to this and in defense of Juno PD. There is someone in uniform who doesn't work for Juno, and has the authority to write in that jurisdiction that is directly responsible for the incident in question. So if you can't figure that out too bad. Its ashame how quickly one or others are to cast judgement without knowing the truth! and you were certified by the state as a trained investigator WTF?

Do some more 61's in your city and make the puppet master happy, your groveling means nothing here till you can figure how to solve crimes first, then you can be allowed to post here again......

Re: to mc soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Casual_observer
    The cop in question in stuart? Wouldn't have the initials MC would he?? :lol:
    Heh, not MC, but possibly the initials MJ and has rank! Be careful of him! lol!

Go Pound Sand but NOT in Juno

Ok, let's stop picking on Juno officers for what they might or might not have done. Let's talk about something going on in Jupiter.

Who's idea was it to buy those crappy Chevy's. I remember the last time some mental midget decided to switch cars and bought those junky Taurus'. I know, that is going way back, but still. Stay with what works, CROWN VIC!!!!!!!! I love the new light bars though.
    If you want to talk about something else, click the "New Topic" button and start a subject.

As for the Juno Officers, if you are writing tickets to leo's OR their wives, that's pretty low. You know what, maybe if a few or you and your wives/kids/moms/dads got some tickets you'll think about it next time.

Do Juno Beach officers get take home cars? I hope so. If I see the slightest violation, I'm stopping you in your patrol car.
    I'm stopping you in your take home car??? Here's a guy ready to solve the answer to Professional Courtesy by retaliating. That will GIT R DUN, way to be politically correct Nibble NUTZ...

They are right about this site the non-sense some people put in here....really is ridiculous!!

OK let me get this straight now, NOT one person so far has got this right yet. The moron who started this talk group knows nothing and seems everyone feeding into so far as well.

Let me give you all a little insight knowing the person who wrote it.Clue number one detectives in training;he doesn't wear blue. So ease up on your mutual aide partners a bit and relax knowing they wouldn't dream of writing another brother or family.

Clue #2 the guy who wrote it would probably write you as well. Why? who knows NOT even we don't and unfortunately no one will, rumors are he would write his mother....I work unfortunatley on his squad and haven't figured the guy out yet. He's scared of his own shadow when it comes to real crime, back-up or taking a legit crime report. Wait one hairball minute you guys got one of them on your squad too??? Well i'll be darned!!

Clue #3 No one here was even close with all this arm chair quarterbacking to who it was or why??? all from one knucklehead who heard something 3rd hand and was bored out of his mind so he started this trash about JBPD...go figure

Clue # 4 This guy goes to traffic court @ PGA every week relentlessly he writes so many cites.

Clue #5 I'm NOT a RAT so Dont' think I'm given him up no matter what I or you think on how he handles his business.

Clue #6 Isn't there something on ESPN tonight?

Clue #7 I think my hotwings are ready!!

Clue #8 I've run out of dribble for this topic.......NEXT

The Juno Beach Cop who writes other officers is named Mirabal or something like that.

Yes Sir!!!!!!

As of the beginning of March of 2008, Officer Mirabal no longer works for the Town of Juno Beach. He did not make probation.

I work next to Juno and to categorize the agency like this is ignorant. They have always been professional and have called me personally when something happens. Every department has rats especially pbg (pr)so leave juno alone. Good lord they only have like 15 officers.

Re: Yes Sir!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yes Sir!
    As of the beginning of March of 2008, Officer Mirabal no longer works for the Town of Juno Beach. He did not make probation.
    I think I knew him, what was his 1st name?

I agree with MC Soldier

Whoever wrote the statment that they "hope to see a Juno LEO driving home in a take home patrol vehicle so they can give them a ticket" needs to seriously go back to bed and wake up in the real f'n world. A cop pulling over another cop IN a patrol car?!?!? c'mon...arent things bad enuff in your sector? I would offer to anyone out here who has been a cop for over five years (14 years here) that if I saw that and it was for a "minor violation" that "wanna-be cop" would deserve a beat down. Im sorry but those of us who "know", are part of a much bigger brotherhood. I worked for Juno. I know the cop who USED to work there that wrote ANYONE tickets. I cringed and THANKED GOD i was long gone when that person was there. You gotta lighten up on ALL the Juno cops just b/c ONE made an ass out of themselves. There are some really great cops there in Juno AND Jupiter AND PBG who would stand side by side with ANY of you in a gun battle. Get over it...

Rats

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Every department has rats especially pbg (pr)so leave juno alone.
    Very true, nothing worse than having your own fellow brother arrested for D.U.I.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast