JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ok, let's stop picking on Juno officers for what they might or might not have done. Let's talk about something going on in Jupiter.

Who's idea was it to buy those crappy Chevy's. I remember the last time some mental midget decided to switch cars and bought those junky Taurus'. I know, that is going way back, but still. Stay with what works, CROWN VIC!!!!!!!! I love the new light bars though.

Ofc. Kowalski

whatever happen to Officer D. Kowalski, why did he leave Jupitor, anybody know.

That's too bad. I was stopped twice by him and both times he extended Professional Courtesy without any attitude. Hope he's moving on to bigger and better things. Good Luck Don!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Ok, let's stop picking on Juno officers for what they might or might not have done. Let's talk about something going on in Jupiter.

Who's idea was it to buy those crappy Chevy's. I remember the last time some mental midget decided to switch cars and bought those junky Taurus'. I know, that is going way back, but still. Stay with what works, CROWN VIC!!!!!!!! I love the new light bars though.
    If you want to talk about something else, click the "New Topic" button and start a subject.

As for the Juno Officers, if you are writing tickets to leo's OR their wives, that's pretty low. You know what, maybe if a few or you and your wives/kids/moms/dads got some tickets you'll think about it next time.

Do Juno Beach officers get take home cars? I hope so. If I see the slightest violation, I'm stopping you in your patrol car.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry, in my original post I forgot to say, IF someone wrote a fellow LEO from here, there is always a few bad seeds. I have personally spoke with EVERY officer on our department, and the original poster is misinformed. NO CURRENT OFFICER HAS WRITTEN A LEO KNOWINGLY.

Yes I know, FORMER Juno Officers wrote people, but those people are out of the department. I can tell you, if you were to get stopped in our 2 square mile town, we would give you a "have a good day/night".

And for everyone to jump on this board and say "I am going to give Juno Officers tickets.", is immature. WE all agree that giving a FELLOW LEO is not a good thing to do, BUT the off-duty who got the citation should be upset, NOT someone who has nothing to do with the situation.

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion, but by holding grudges on a situation that has nothing to do with you, is stupid.

Everyone can sit here and talk bad about us, Jupiter, or anyone, but at the end of the day WE ALL ARE THE SAME. WE ARE A BROTHERHOOD, I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR ANY OTHER OFFICER, BECAUSE THAT IS MY JOB, AND EVEN IF THAT OFFICER GAVE A FELLOW OFFICER A TICKET, I WILL BE THERE TO HELP HIM/HER IN THERE TIME OF NEED.........

I don't know who this Officer is allegedly, but this sounds totally BOGUS!!! I am a Juno LEO and I have not heard of any of this. I have been here LONG time and the only officer I have ever heard of doing this has been long gone for years. As far as I m concerned it did not happen unless you can prove it. I have never knowingly written a an LEO and have an excellent relationship with all the surrounding agencies and officers for MANY years....

Do Juno Beach officers get take home cars? I hope so. If I see the slightest violation, I'm stopping you in your patrol car.

Wow, that's pretty mature. You're advising that you're going to single out an entire agency and look for the "slightest violation" so that you can stop officers in their patrol vehicles because of an unconfirmed allegation that was made?? You're just the type of person I want to see with a gun and badge. This must be a Palm Beach County thing because I could never see this happening in my county. I'd like to see you try and pull me over in my take home. There's a member up here with Stuart that has a rep for writting other officers, and with that said, we would never think of singling out or targeting any officers of that agency and write them citations or jam them up with DUI's. For you to single out an entire agency makes you the most pathetic officer ever. Think about what you're saying!!

to mc soldier

The cop in question in stuart? Wouldn't have the initials MC would he?? :lol:

What is wrong with you people? Stop this silliness. Don't make this forum into something like all of the others. This isn't suppose to be a bash fest. You are letting some stupid comment get you all worked up and believing that this shitza really happened. I truly have a hard time believing someone in Juno, Jupiter, PBG, Tequesta or any of the north end cities would write another officer and if it does happen, take it to court and let it be know.

What is wrong with you people? Stop this silliness. Don't make this forum into something like all of the others. This isn't suppose to be a bash fest. You are letting some stupid comment get you all worked up and believing that this shitza really happened. I truly have a hard time believing someone in Juno, Jupiter, PBG, Tequesta or any of the north end cities would write another officer and if it does happen, take it to court and let it be know.
    Who are you kidding? This site will soon catch on and everyone will be bashing everyone. It's sad, this is what Law Enforcement has come to. Officers think they have a right to vent, yet they don't have respect for the place that pays them. They don't care, it's all about them and not the fact they give the public more ammo to hate the police. Very sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast