JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations

Whats the deal with Juno Beach giving other LEO's Traffic Citations for a minor violation?
    Where's the "Officer Courtesy"?

The LEO admitted the wrongdoing on his part, apologized and in a polite way identified himself by showing his badge before the citation was started.
    I'm sure you all have given verbal warnings before.
    What's the deal with that?

If anyone happens to stop a Juno Beach officer, remember this, they DO NOT extend the Officer Courtesy to other LEOs.

BS!!!!

Whoever posted the last post, it seems bull to me...I am a Juno Officer, and have been for over a year. I do not know of one officer on our department that would write another LEO, especially for something minor as you say...

Don't say Juno Officers don't show professional courtesty, because obviously you do not know what you are talking about. There is ALWAYS going to be a "bad seed" in every department.

As previously stated, I am a Juno Beach Officer, and I never nave, nor will I ever write a fellow LEO, Family of LEO. I have pulled over PLENTY of North County Agency's police officers in their POV's, and I give them a VERBAL warning. I have pulled over ICE, FBI, BSO, JPD, PBGPD, PBSO. Not one time have I EVER thought of even writing a citation....So try not to paint the whole department with the negative brush....

Juno Beach LEOs

Juno Beach Police Officers are proud members of the Law Enforcement community. They respect and honor their brother and sister LEOs from all other agencies. They are unflinching mutual aid partners, and although of a small agency give their all when assisting other agencies. They are also most grateful for the aid they receive from other agencies. They are on the same page with all other LEOs.

I have never had any issues with anyone from Juno, but I have had some mouthy Jupiter & PBG guys.

The Jupiter officer I'm pretty sure was a rookie. He had three other officers as back up because I advised him I had a firearm in the vehicle, even though I had shown him my Department ID card & CCW. He gave me a written warning, but I got the lecture as well. Like I haven't given the lecture before.

The PBG officer was a veteran motor cop and gave me grief for having my PBA medallion displayed on my license plate. He told me that he could arrest me for a misdemeanor because I was no longer a cop. As if I don't know the law.

Needless to say, none of us are perfect. There are a few bad apples in every profession. Yes, I do speed from time to time, just like most people do. Yes, I still have my PBA medallion displayed on my license plate, just like many former officers and officers families do. Is this right? Of course not, however, I do feel as though active officers and former officers deserve the professional courtesy. The reason being is whether active or not, when the SH!T hits the fan, you can guarantee we as brothers and sisters are going to be the ones responding. I know I wouldn’t think twice to stop and help an officer in trouble. I would put myself in harms way, without a vest, to help. Why you ask, because we are supposed to be family.

Everyone be safe & wear those vests!!!

juno officers especially sgt's issuing cit's

a former juno sgt wrote a current pbg sgt a cit after the sgt was rear ended. the ticket was for aggresive driving. I witnessed a current sgt in juno write an leo for excessive speed. You may have been there a year but you can not say what occured previously. the leo with the green truck is nothing but a meter maid.
    the former leo's imo from Belle Glade should be mentally evaluated IMO.
    I speak fro m experience, do not defend your dept, from things you do not know.
    Pat may not back me up, the truth is out there.
    Juno does not respect any other Leo's

I HAVE ALSO WITNESSED A JUNO OFFICER WRITE ANOTHER COP FOR A MINOR VIOLATION.
    THE OFFICER WHO RECIEVED THE TICKET SHOULD NOT ONLY DIVULGE THE JUNO METER MAIDS NAME AS IT IS PUBLIC RECORD, HE OR SHE SHOULD CALL ON THE PBA TO EXPELL JUNO FROM MEMBERSHIP.
    THE PBA HAS NO PLACE FOR JUNO WHO WRITES OTHER MOS. HOPEFULLY THE OFFICER WHO RECIEVED THE TICKET WILL PUBLISH THE OFFENDING OFFICER'S NAME, AS IT IS PUBLIC RECORD ANYWAY, THEN WE CAN ALL SAY THANKS TO JUNO. AND IT'S FINE ESTABLISHMENT OF TICKET WRITING officers

Re: JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations

Quote Originally Posted by North County LEO
    Whats the deal with Juno Beach giving other LEO's Traffic Citations for a minor violation?
    Where's the "Officer Courtesy"?

The LEO admitted the wrongdoing on his part, apologized and in a polite way identified himself by showing his badge before the citation was started.
    I'm sure you all have given verbal warnings before.
    What's the deal with that?

If anyone happens to stop a Juno Beach officer, remember this, they DO NOT extend the Officer Courtesy to other LEOs.
    When did this alleged incident take place? I'm friends with several Juno officers and I know for a fact that the ones I associate with would not write any LEO's (current or retired) and even would extend courtesy to fire rescue, doctors, etc as do I. I've rarely ever heard anything negative about any specific Palm Beach County agencies as it pertains to "officer courtesy", especially in the north county area, so this is all news to me. The only incident that comes to mind at all in Palm Beach County pertaining to lack of "officer courtesy" was reference Jupiter trying to jam up a WPB Sgt last year with a DUI (not sure of the specifics or credibility behind that incident). And of course we all know about Stuart jamming up a Jupiter officer who they alleged was DUI, which I believe the officer (who was a 20+ year veteran) was terminated as a result. I personally have never had any issues with officer courtesy from any of the North County agencies, especially Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Juno and North Palm (haven't really had many dealings with Tequesta but I'm sure they are the same) as they have extended courtesy to myself and even family and friends of mine.

And to state that ALL members of a specific agency do not extend courtesy to other LEO's is a completely ignorant and mindless statement. Give me a break! I've never thought poorly upon an ENTIRE agency based on any rumors or even factual events that have occured within that agency. Don't ever single out an entire agency and talk down upon other fellow brothers and sisters from that agency that you have never met and know nothing about. That's unfair and completely disprespectful to the badge. Most of us are on the same page and would give anything to help out our fellow law enforcement brothers and sisters, regardless of the agency. Enough ranting on my end, hope you all stay safe!

I can't say I know if Juno officers write LEO's tickets, but one of my coworkers said his wife got a ticket from a Juno Beach officer.

That's not how you all should treat family.

No BS, it's true!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juno Officer
    Whoever posted the last post, it seems bull to me...I am a Juno Officer, and have been for over a year. I do not know of one officer on our department that would write another LEO, especially for something minor as you say...

Don't say Juno Officers don't show professional courtesty, because obviously you do not know what you are talking about. There is ALWAYS going to be a "bad seed" in every department.
    You're contradicting yourself here.

You do not know of one officer on your department that would do it OR that you have a bad seed that would?

Hmmm, I wonder if Juno officers or their families ever need to drive outside of Juno Beach?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast