EEOC COMPLAINT
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EEOC COMPLAINT

EEOC COMPLAINT

Does anybody know anything about a EEOC Complaint being filed against the Police Chief and City involving a female employee :?:

Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Think back people. It is a civilian person. She hated RP & EC.Got really involved in the EC & KJ affair hot & heavy behind the scenes.Do you now have a clue? Remember how she talked about them in the locker room and on 10-40. Put your thinking caps on people......

Gotcha. I think we all now who the person who filed the discrimination complaint against the police chief and city is. :lol:

Scorned B....H
    We have and had plenty of those, which one was it. They area always in the middle of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Leak
    Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..
    Knowing and working with Ptl RP, Sgt RP and Captain RP ( thank god for only a very short time) I can tell you he had a very consistent pattern of degrading women and gays, picking out certain minorities to continually demean and to make life miserable for them whether they were sworn or civilian. A complete power trip for the "macho mexican" of his district. I can only bet and hope that more will come out of the woodwork. The day I left the beach under RP's " leadership" was the re-start of my career. Good luck people of Wilton Manors, you will need it.

Okay-think of a fameous St Louis Cardinal 1st baseman. Then think of all the f... ups RP has hired since he and HR have lowered the hiring standards to get bodies to work with us since any competent person would not apply to the city of wilton manors for employment. Simon thinks the female filing the EEOC complaint is ...........?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Scorned B....H
    We have and had plenty of those, which one was it. They area always in the middle of stuff.
    It's Hillary. Just kidding boys and girls. But the accusations are very serious against our fearless or no b.... leader. Take a look at some other Chief's who have a pair and are not afraid to challenge the city council to equip us. But hey, look forward to your and DS and RW office , opp's sorry EC'S office in the Tah Majal. Grow a pair loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball fan
    Okay-think of a fameous St Louis Cardinal 1st baseman. Then think of all the f... ups RP has hired since he and HR have lowered the hiring standards to get bodies to work with us since any competent person would not apply to the city of wilton manors for employment. Simon thinks the female filing the EEOC complaint is ...........?
    it must be public record...why arent you telling us who it is, and what she alleges happened if its true????

A very srong complaint was made against POLICE CHIEF RP and AD MIN SGT EC. Again it involves a FEMALE. Is that how RP and EC got their second wives while married to the first wives. Checking out different fruit while the other is maturing in the barn at home.HR is trying to back track and protect the city against claims since RP was made CHIEF. RP has a big policy mess.Mr and Mrs Taxpayer, get ready to pay big time for this police department screwup.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast