EEOC COMPLAINT - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EEOC COMPLAINT

Re: sore

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Leo's][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote="Scorned Person":3qf5ktpx][quote=Johnnie][quote="Anonymous":3qf5ktpx][quote="Guest 3":3qf5ktpx]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":3qf5ktpx
    Quote Originally Posted by "too much":3qf5ktpx
    Quote Originally Posted by "Math Teacher":3qf5ktpx
    Quote Originally Posted by "Whatever":3qf5ktpx
    Quote Originally Posted by "Slow Leak":3qf5ktpx
    Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..
    What goes around comes around ten fold....maybe that's what happens when you are a cheat and a liar.....oh well......
    100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime!
    we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!!
    thats good, a happy ending, for once.
    Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]
    Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

Who said he didn't do his job?
    How do you know so much?[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL[/quote:3qf5ktpx] Is that the report the the mayor and city manager paid 40,000 dollars for? (MONEY OF THE TAX PAYERS) We all know in Corporate America that you can have anything you want written about someone to make them look bad so you have an excuse to get rid of them. Everyone knows Newton had a hard on for Wierzbicki and thats how it was done. Sounds like Dillion has gone down the tubes. Since reading some of these quotes I have asked around a little bit and it seems Newton is still trying to waste more TAX PAYER money by prolonging and not setteling Wierzbicki's lawsuit. How much are you going to spend? It seems like all of the posts say you are running the City into DEBT. Just thinking about these posts it sounds like something Newton would write.

Re: sore

[quote=Stephen][quote=Anonymous][quote=Leo's][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote="Scorned Person":1hjjp541][quote="Johnnie":1hjjp541][quote="Anonymous":1hjjp541][quote="Guest 3":1hjjp541]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":1hjjp541
    Quote Originally Posted by "too much":1hjjp541
    Quote Originally Posted by "Math Teacher":1hjjp541
    Quote Originally Posted by "Whatever":1hjjp541
    Quote Originally Posted by "Slow Leak":1hjjp541
    Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..
    What goes around comes around ten fold....maybe that's what happens when you are a cheat and a liar.....oh well......
    100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime!
    we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!!
    thats good, a happy ending, for once.
    Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:1hjjp541]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:1hjjp541]
    Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:1hjjp541]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:1hjjp541]

Who said he didn't do his job?
    How do you know so much?[/quote:1hjjp541]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL[/quote:1hjjp541] Is that the report the the mayor and city manager paid 40,000 dollars for? (MONEY OF THE TAX PAYERS) We all know in Corporate America that you can have anything you want written about someone to make them look bad so you have an excuse to get rid of them. Everyone knows Newton had a hard on for Wierzbicki and thats how it was done. Sounds like Dillion has gone down the tubes. Since reading some of these quotes I have asked around a little bit and it seems Newton is still trying to waste more TAX PAYER money by prolonging and not setteling Wierzbicki's lawsuit. How much are you going to spend? It seems like all of the posts say you are running the City into DEBT. Just thinking about these posts it sounds like something Newton would write.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Everybody within the wmpd and city goverment knows weizbicki is the only one with the the stones to stand up against mayor pretty boy scott newton and the sad sack city manager joseph gallegos. Whose elevuation is coming up soon. May be a lot of public comment directed towards it. Thank god it is election season. New broom sweeps clean. Very clean.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345