FOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOP

Ya Lt Pete Enrie and Kaz can't wait to get one of your crying stupid letters so they can put you in your place.

PE does it again

Once again PE does not know what he is talking about and again he didn't have all the facts before he opened his big mouth and started rumors though out the station again. Some things never change just like some people don't change.

What a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey PE hope you write a letter to the PBA like the ones you send to the FOP so Ernie can take off your head and hand it to you like he did in the past.

I had a chance to read PE's letter to the FOP and he didn't know what he was talking about.

Hey Pe how does it feel to be wrong again..............

They should through you out of the FOP

OK its Bill again. I did not put a response on this site for people to use it against other officers. It was done in order to allevaie any misconception about the meeting in question. Stop acting likje children.

Pete posts on this board and It is time for Pete to post his apology to all those he mislead again.

1There was not a special meeting that you should have attended.

2. You have not been exclude from the union and are not suffering taxation without out representation as you complained to the Union president and you should apologize

3. If you have any Honor you should contact all the other State Union Representatives you wrote and the record

No P is not going to say he is sorry, we all know that he always jumps without knowing all the facts and looks like an as- later.But he will never
    apologize becuase he is not man enough to admitt he was wrong.

Maybe some day he will be judged by someone who doesn't have all the facts and then he will know what it feels like .

all I can say is SHAME SHAME SHAME

To the poster at 1535 I couldn't have siad it better P is always getting into everyones business and he knows nothing and never knows all the facts,he should pay attention to his unit and what he does. If I knew I wouldn't lose my job I would have a man to man talk with him after hours in the back lot.
    He likes to keep everyone looking at everybody else so that nobody sees his mistakes.

P I know you read this grow up and stop acting like a baby.

If someone in the department jumped to a conclusion and made a statement that wasn't correct Pete would be the first to have that person written up. Now lets see what is going to be done about Petes statement to the FOP and around the department is he going to get written up for spending untrue rumors?
    Look we all know how Pete acts he has a do as I say not as I do attitude he is famous for this. He breaks more rules then anyone he talks more BS about other people in the department than anyone. Do what most of us do laugh at him and walk away.

Someone needs to give him some crying towels and baby food.

Again, I did not post a reply on this board for the public humiliation of another officer. I find all of the past few posts disturbing. We are about to enter a very hard time with the Amendment 1 passing. Now is not the time to show our proverbial asses, We need to ensure that we stand as one with the upcoming contract battle. I will ask nicely. Please stop adding fuel to the fire that seperates us. Thank You

WE all stand together we juts don't lke Pete becuase of what he has done in the past and current.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast