Vote no for Randall - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I have never seen such a blatant disrespect for fellow LEO's in my life. All sides have made their points, right, wrong, or indifferent. Sgt. Johnson has said his peace. Deputy Welborn has said his peace. Others like Mark Burke, and people who wish to remain anonymous have said their peace.

Can we all just please get over this now?

There have got to be some adults in this who can agree to get over it, shake hands, and move on. Like it or not, we have all got to work together and I'd be ashamed to know that an ECSO deputy or GBPD officer thought twice about backing up a fellow LEO, or doing what's RIGHT, just because of this big, blown out of proportion mess.

This is not and should not be a political issue. Dep. Chief Randle would have done the same thing, under the same circumstances, if he was running for Sheriff or not. Obviously some of his opponents want to take this situation and turn it into a political agenda when it isn't one. You guys need to grow up, too.

I read these boards a lot and frankly I'm ashamed at some of the people on here bashing each other with name calling, suggesting some don't have experience, etc. The fact is all of our agencies do different duties but one prevailing fact is we are all here to serve and protect the citizens of our respective communities.

I know ALL of the people involved in this case and they are all good guys. And I think that regardless of all the B.S. posted about this topic in the past week, not one of them would hesitate to go 10-18, pushing the pedal through the floor, if one of the others called for help.

Guys, for those that want to squabble, call names, and start unnecessary crap, you might want to rethink your profession. We are supposed to be a brotherhood. Brothers sometimes argue and sometimes fight. But, they always should make up and move on. We are the only support each other have out there and we lose that, we lose everything.

get on with other business

Talk, talk, talk, --- havn't all you discussed this one issue long enough or are we going to have to read more or your rants for months to come?

Screw it, let's go fishing and I'll bring the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect

Write all the bullshit you want. This incident has gone on long enough and I refused to respond anymore. Basically all that is happening is a pissing contest. You don't like what happened and you want to ***** about it. If someone writes something you don't like you want to make comments about them.
    Chris only posted once. You have posted numerous times. Each time you were rude and called others names. Who needs to grow up? I also agree witht the Santa Rosa County Sgt. You and Sgt. Johnson need to purchase a dictionary, but I'm thinking a computer spell check program may be a little difficult for you two to operate.

Can't we all just get along?

Spell Check

Hey Not A Crime Scene Tech,

How about using spell check yourself before trying to slam someone else. This goes for all the other illiterates on here that continue to have tons of spelling errors and grammar issues. WOW! [/b]

Who is Mark Burke?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Crime Scene Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect
    Who is Mark Burke and what State agency is he a supervisor with? He sure beat this dead horse enough, something touched a nerve with him! Maybe the agency he works with just doesn't have enough going on and he feels he should "stupidvise" our guys over the net so he has something to do! Hey Burke, whomever you are........"stick it bud!"

Write all the bullshit you want. This incident has gone on long enough and I refused to respond anymore. Basically all that is happening is a pissing contest. You don't like what happened and you want to ***** about it. If someone writes something you don't like you want to make comments about them.
    Chris only posted once. You have posted numerous times. Each time you were rude and called others names. Who needs to grow up? I also agree witht the Santa Rosa County Sgt. You and Sgt. Johnson need to purchase a dictionary, but I'm thinking a computer spell check program may be a little difficult for you two to operate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345