LEWIS is a FAILURE - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

To School of Truth

You da man. I love it. I am a Lewis supporter. I love truth and honesty which I think this department lacks in its ranks not administration.

Quote Originally Posted by School of TRUTH & HON
    Ladies,

It matters not what you think of Mr. Lewis or his administration. It matters not if you like your job. It matters not your opinions. It matters not if you are unhappy. DO YOUR JOB AND SHUT UP. At least you have a job, or according to your local rag, you would be out robbing and murdering. According to the local newspapers..which I am sure you read and believe....The reason North Port is experiencing so much crime is the lack of work.....Do you too believe this? If you do not like Mr. Lewis or his administration...Go to the SO..or better still, I have a GREAT idea...SCOUR THIS ENTIRE BLOG...EVERY DEPARTMENT AND FIND ME ONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE SOME SAD SACK LIKE YOURSELF SCREAMING OF UNFAIRNESS AND LACK OF LEADERSHIP. Get over it.....Just protect and serve the citizens and keep your opinions in check. Oh..I DO NOT SUPPOSE YOU EVER PONDER NOT CASHING THAT PAYCHECK THAT MR. LEWIS SIGNS FOR YOU SINCE YOU HATE HIM AND YOUR JOB SO MUCH HUH?
    I ponder why he can be here playing golf (http://www.worldgolfrenaissance.com/index.cfm) with tax dollars and screwing off and then take a day and half to go 350 miles back to North Port after being notified of the abduction.
    Guess he wanted to get in a quick 9 holes before coming home huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by School of TRUTH & HON
    Ladies,

It matters not what you think of Mr. Lewis or his administration. It matters not if you like your job. It matters not your opinions. It matters not if you are unhappy. DO YOUR JOB AND SHUT UP. At least you have a job, or according to your local rag, you would be out robbing and murdering. According to the local newspapers..which I am sure you read and believe....The reason North Port is experiencing so much crime is the lack of work.....Do you too believe this? If you do not like Mr. Lewis or his administration...Go to the SO..or better still, I have a GREAT idea...SCOUR THIS ENTIRE BLOG...EVERY DEPARTMENT AND FIND ME ONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE SOME SAD SACK LIKE YOURSELF SCREAMING OF UNFAIRNESS AND LACK OF LEADERSHIP. Get over it.....Just protect and serve the citizens and keep your opinions in check. Oh..I DO NOT SUPPOSE YOU EVER PONDER NOT CASHING THAT PAYCHECK THAT MR. LEWIS SIGNS FOR YOU SINCE YOU HATE HIM AND YOUR JOB SO MUCH HUH?
    I ponder why he can be here playing golf (http://www.worldgolfrenaissance.com/index.cfm) with tax dollars and screwing off and then take a day and half to go 350 miles back to North Port after being notified of the abduction.
    Guess he wanted to get in a quick 9 holes before coming home huh?
    Hell....at least he would have had an excellent excuse to use lights and siren on the interstate to get back with his team.... :roll:

last posting

Uh... what a retard. An obvious outsider with infant wisdom. The chief doesn't have lights and sirens...

and he doesn't play golf

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    and he doesn't play golf
    Nor does he play a good chief a good police chief either.

Unregistered
    Here is one of three topics about the Lee murder.
    It also discusses Lewis and his lack of action in a high profile child murder when he was with the SO.

After all that and other poor leadership acts the city kept him on then hired him as city manager.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234