help us - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: help us

Re: Blue Flu Canary

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by WPB SWAT
    You want to talk crap about our agency we will come on here and talk crap about you. We will smoke any day you are man enough to try it. We consistently score in the top 20 at competition, where lake worthless hasn't had the courage to show up. The BS posted on the School board police forums is bogus and if you think information posted on here is truthful you need to get another psychological done. I've seen the out of shape unprofessional working at Lake Worth, there are plenty of them. Your department can't even determine jurisdiction, lol, what a joke. Stay blue for all I care, we don't need people like you over here. Lake Worth will burn and run themselves into the ground.
    You PBSO SWAT Guys are unbelievable. You have no idea what a real team is!
    This guy may not even be on SWAT. We work well with WPBPD lets not change that because of some anonymous posting a this forum.
    I'm the one who wrote the unprofessional comment to Lake Worth. I'm sorry, it seems egos got the best of all of us. Throwing rocks is dumb and it was wrong of me to make that comment. While I feel the lake worth poster was just as wrong, two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry.
    Too late for that A-Hole. I know who you probably are. Your that 4 foot nothing Munchkin they call Elvis!

Why would be want LWPD m these guys are pretty sad. If this is what is going on in LWPD who would want to work there and who would want these types of people if you left.

Re: Blue Flu Canary

Quote Originally Posted by WPB SWAT
    You want to talk crap about our agency we will come on here and talk crap about you. We will smoke any day you are man enough to try it. We consistently score in the top 20 at competition, where lake worthless hasn't had the courage to show up. The BS posted on the School board police forums is bogus and if you think information posted on here is truthful you need to get another psychological done. I've seen the out of shape unprofessional working at Lake Worth, there are plenty of them. Your department can't even determine jurisdiction, lol, what a joke. Stay blue for all I care, we don't need people like you over here. Lake Worth will burn and run themselves into the ground.
    You PBSO SWAT Guys are unbelievable. You have no idea what a real team is!
    This guy may not even be on SWAT. We work well with WPBPD lets not change that because of some anonymous posting a this forum.
    I'm the one who wrote the unprofessional comment to Lake Worth. I'm sorry, it seems egos got the best of all of us. Throwing rocks is dumb and it was wrong of me to make that comment. While I feel the lake worth poster was just as wrong, two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry.
    Too late for that A-Hole. I know who you probably are. Your that 4 foot nothing Munchkin they call Elvis!
    Even when one of your own tells you to stop, you continue. If must make you feel like such a big man. Grow up.

Re: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO Deputy
    Lake Worth Brothers and Sisters,
    I don't usually look at the things being posted on your site, but I had heard that there were things being posted here from members of our SWAT Team.
    Many of us would like you all to know that the opinion of the above PBSO SWAT member is not the opinion of ANY of the deputies I know.
    I feel embarrassed to be working with the person who wrote this.
    I've always heard that our SWAT team had so many issues, now I know why.

If or when the day ever comes that you all change into green, we will welcome you. AND.... I hope the day comes that some of you become PBSO SWAT team members and replace jerks like the one who made the above post.
    Be safe!

- PBSO Deputy
    With all due respect, Lake Worth began throwing stones at PBSO. I have an utmost respect for every LEO, but don't disrespct our agency. PBSO SWAT is a great unit, and does very well in a world wide competition. No one jumps on the LW guy that feels the need to bash PBSO. We are all on the same team. Every place has their great officers, and their undesirables. Stay safe and stop with the nonsense BS. There are enough people out there who hate us, we don't need to hate eachother.
    Hey, All I was saying is that going green and trying out for PBSO's SWAT is not going to rid you of all your problems. PBSO OBVIOUSLY has their problems too, which they just proved.

They have a new LT on PBSO's Team, which is a good start. The LT they they used to have was a major part of their problem. From what I hear, that juice head (now Capt) ran that team into the ground.
    I am told that the the team just needs to loose one more Sgt (Grizley Adams looking guy) before they can truely rebuild.

Someone else also made a good point. What in the heck does Round Up prove? All that proves is that a team practiced for a couple months and figured out the tricks to shave off time.
    Does any of that make them a better operator?
    NO
    Round up is a very practical. The tests are simulated in real situations and the physical requirements are very tuff. Every team has their good and bad, and PBSO has a lot of news guys who are really squared away.

[quote="LW COP"]If this truly is a LWPD cop saying all of this crap and not a retired disgruntled one then I am ashamed of the way LWPD has spoken about PBSO. Is it the tough guy SWAT attitude or just another person who speaks out of his ass? If this tough guy was so certain of himself and his team then he would sign his name. PBSO is a great agency and most of us at LWPD wish our agency was just as good. We at LWPD have some great cops here and most of us (90-95%) want to go PBSO.

EDIT 425, PROFANITY

I know there are some great guys at LWPD and your comments prove it. Thanks for keeping the brotherhood alive and being professional

The brotherhood is still there and it's intact. Whether it be WPB with PBSO or PBSO with LWPD. Does someone actually believe if we had a mutual aid call out together where SWAT is involved that we'd stop and look at each other and start bickering over some posting on LEOAFFAIRS. I don't think so. Some people take things to serious here. Lighten up!

Now, before we get all hallmark about it. I don't think stating PBSO SWAT is the best is a negative thing. It's the truth!!! We have the money and time to play with our toys.

I love competition and my brothers on SWAT are the best. One thing we all can agree on. Our enemies out there won't nor will they ever defeat us.

See boys at round up in November to settle this.

Quote Originally Posted by LW COP
    If this truly is a LWPD cop saying all of this crap and not a retired disgruntled one then I am ashamed of the way LWPD has spoken about PBSO. Is it the tough guy SWAT attitude or just another person who speaks out of his ass? If this tough guy was so certain of himself and his team then he would sign his name. PBSO is a great agency and most of us at LWPD wish our agency was just as good. We at LWPD have some great cops here and most of us (90-95%) want to go PBSO.

I know there are some great guys at LWPD and your comments prove it. Thanks for keeping the brotherhood alive and being professional

No this isn't a "retired disgruntled cop" this is an current employee of LWPD one that is tired of the BS hear and can't wait for yhe SO take over becuase I know that with the SO if you try out for Swat or any other spot in the department and you place number 1 your'll get the spot not like hear were if you place # 1 you don't get the spot unless your in the click.

The SO is the way to go ask the officer's that allready left for the SO they love it.

Quote Originally Posted by LW COP
    If this truly is a LWPD cop saying all of this crap and not a retired disgruntled one then I am ashamed of the way LWPD has spoken about PBSO. Is it the tough guy SWAT attitude or just another person who speaks out of his ass? If this tough guy was so certain of himself and his team then he would sign his name. PBSO is a great agency and most of us at LWPD wish our agency was just as good. We at LWPD have some great cops here and most of us (90-95%) want to go PBSO.

No this isn't a "retired disgruntled cop" this is an current employee of LWPD one that is tired of the BS hear and can't wait for yhe SO take over becuase I know that with the SO if you try out for Swat or any other spot in the department and you place number 1 your'll get the spot not like hear were if you place # 1 you don't get the spot unless your in the click.

The SO is the way to go ask the officer's that allready left for the SO they love it.
    EDIT MOD 425, WRONG FORUM FOR PBSO BASHING

I don't think stating PBSO SWAT is the best is a negative thing. It's the truth!!!
    You are so full of horse crap.

Now, my 16 year old son plays on a local paint ball team. Their team has won many competitions. Last year they did so well they almost went to a national competition.
    I would place money that if your (PBSO) SWAT team went up against them (this includes capture the flag, death match and CQB), you would be walking away with your tails between your legs.
    My point here is that you will only be beaten because they have been training for these events for years. This is the same reason why Orange County ALWAYS places tops.

Your theory of doing well at roundup makes you the best ain't work'n for me because I certainly do not think that Orange County is a very good team off the O course. Have you seen how they do their entries? I'm surprised they don't get killed the way they pass open doors as they serpentine to the rear of the building. My department doesn't bother to send our members anymore.

Anymore LWPD has never gone and seriously entered the competetions . They go to wear their shirts and get the freebees. I think they may have tried the evernts 1 time, Your PD doesn't send you because if the need for swat every really arises they will call PBSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast