Can I get fries with that.....??!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

They teach many useful things in the police academy and FTO program but common sense isn't one of them. You either have it or you don't and you will learn it. It's the same at the jail. Hopefully this has been a learning experience for Officer Parco so that such an embarassing & avoidable incident can be handled more tactfully in the future.

Jail ol' timer, PCSO

Try reading the police report and not the S.P. Times so much. You may have a different opinion.There are witnesses that do not see it quite the way the paper did. There was also a supervisor on scene.

newspaper...

but the St Pete Times is one of the most unbiased, honest, ethical, even sided, fair reporting newspapers in the country. They would NEVER slant a story to fit the stereotypical liberal view of law enforcement....

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Briscoe
    Try reading the police report and not the S.P. Times so much. You may have a different opinion.There are witnesses that do not see it quite the way the paper did. There was also a supervisor on scene.
    Yeah try reading the report. Umm reports are always factual, never have things missing right? As for the witnesses one was a mexican girl and the other worked the drive thru window and in no way heard or witnessed the entire event. Do you think they may have felt intimitated to go against a police officer? There were many others that were apalled by what transpired, oh were they left off the report? So get your facts straight!!! Only 2 people know the truth, that's it!!!! Now ask yourself did she deserve to go to jail???? Think about it!!!!

COME ON!!

Hmmm, I said, "Self"? Myself said, "Hmm"! Did she deserve to go to jail? Myself said, "If she's doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing, what makes her different because she's an old lady?" Myself then said, "Good answer"!

Exactly, there are only 2 people that really know. All you guys that weren't there that are slamming Ofc. Parco are Monday Morning quarterbacking. Also, Mr Jail man, stay in the jail where you belong. Don't they have a board for you at PCSO?

Re: COME ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by SELF
    Hmmm, I said, "Self"? Myself said, "Hmm"! Did she deserve to go to jail? Myself said, "If she's doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing, what makes her different because she's an old lady?" Myself then said, "Good answer"!

Exactly, there are only 2 people that really know. All you guys that weren't there that are slamming Ofc. Parco are Monday Morning quarterbacking. Also, Mr Jail man, stay in the jail where you belong. Don't they have a board for you at PCSO?
    I hope you are not a LEO. I have first hand knowledge of this incident and no she did not break a law and she did not deserve the treatment she encountered. Parco mishandled the whole situation, the truth will come out and he will look even more like the complete tool he is!!!!! Trust me on this one, anyone who takes his side does not no the whole story there is more to it than was reported. He has made a fool of himself and in doing so has given a black eye to the good officers at CPD.

Someone wrote that supervisor was on scene, Maybe he or she should also have to answer for their lack of supervisory skills and actions. I mean really folks a 75 year old lady, Was she armed, Did she threaten anyone, I hardly think so next time use better judgement this makes all of us look bad

HELLOW MORON.....
    this lady was not selling drugs, not driving dui, not a mass murderer, she was blocking the drive thru at mcdonalds. OMG. they probably lost ten dollars.
    lets put this in perspective. the officer got mad when she got upset and guess what. the young powerful, strong, bully pig won over the old lady.

hope you are proud,

hope some other Officer does not treat his mother or grandmother with the same disrespect.

SHAME ON YOU //////////////

If there was a supervisor on scene and he let the arrest occur then get of the arresting officers back. If this was a "bad arrest" then the supervisor should have squashed this on scene

I personally know this women and think she is a nice lady; however I read the report and knowing how fiesty she can get and believe every bit of the Officer's report. Read the report before you take an opinion either way. I dont care how old Jean Merola is, when an Officer asks you to move up, well damn it you move up. Even if he says, Hey lady get the f*ck out of my way, you still move up, get the cops name and report him. If she wanted to talk to someone important, like the chief, she should have moved forward and waited for someone, say a sergeant to respond. Not sit there and cause a scene. For god sake, she got her food and still refused to move. What was he suppose to do? Leave then get a complaint from McDonald's, because he didn't do his job. He was in a lose lose battle and the sad part is none of you pricks want to back up your fellow Officer. Instead you want to bash him. I love the comments about who the witness' were, i.e. "Mexican Girl". What the hell difference does it make. The McDonald's staff had to have an employee outside directing people around Mrs. Merola, collecting money and handing out food. This is an obvious danger to the McDonald's staff this Officer had no choice but to make a decision. Good job Parco and shame on Mrs. Merola for not doing the right thing. MOVE YOUR CAR!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast