Urine Test

Thread: Urine Test

Urine Test

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I Do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who DON'T have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I Do, however, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ARSE doing drugs while I work. Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

Sweet post!!!! Well said.

Re: Urine Test

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I Do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who DON'T have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I Do, however, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ARSE doing drugs while I work. Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
    Sweet but not original. I got this in an e-mail about 6 months ago!

Britcop, who said it was original?

Have you ever shared anything you received via e-mail?

Point taken. Thank's for sharing