Candidate Randall's a "rat" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey Chris check out this site since you are all knowing and if you have any questions talk to Lt Eddins. I am sure he can shed a little light on why you do not drive in excess of your ability.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... yid=106532

Out driving your ability???? What??? doing 100mph is most certaintly not "out driving your ability"..... geezzzz you traffic guys are killing me.. look, this topic has moved off of the subject in question... which is the way in which Randle handled the situation. once the supervisor of the beach was informed that should have been the end of it. it just goes to show Randles way of doing things and it is NOT Deputy friendly....

You are correct; this has nothing to do with the driving ability of the Deputies. It really does not have anything to do with any violation of policy. What this is all about is method of operation. I am a Santa Rosa patrol supervisor and now it is clear that, if he becomes Sheriff, Randall will be more concerned with appearance than procedure. You have line supervisors to handle the day to day issues and deal with minor policy violations. To the non-cops here, driving too fast for the situation is a minor policy issue. I can see it now; some citizen makes a complaint about the rude Deputy. It goes to the shift supervisor, who handles it at the shift level, but the citizen is not satisfied. We can't upset the voters, can we ? So now it goes all the way to the main office and someone gets bent over so the Sheriff does not look bad to his adoring public. It's going to be a long year.

Officers Post

Quote Originally Posted by officer
    Hey Chris check out this site since you are all knowing and if you have any questions talk to Lt Eddins. I am sure he can shed a little light on why you do not drive in excess of your ability.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... yid=106532
    So, you're an officer and driving 100 mph in a police cruiser is "in excess of your ability"? If that's the case turn in your badge officer.

CSI

Quote Originally Posted by Respect
    Guess what I don't work for GBPD or SRSO....Hell I'm no where near the beach when I'm working. No I'm not the one to tell....I did not see the incident....But I can tell you this if I had seen I would have been dialing the ECSO number to speak with a Supervisor. Once again triple digits for an unruly prisoner is not justified.

Just goes to show Flatfoot.....just wondering......and Ratspect....all three of you are not in the Supervisor positions and with ignorance like allowing a deputy to travel in triple digits for a bullshit call...you never will...or it will be short lived.........................
    Well I guess it took three different Departments to figure out how to kiss that ass to make your no balls promo!!!!!!!!!! I know who trained you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You are correct; this has nothing to do with the driving ability of the Deputies. It really does not have anything to do with any violation of policy. What this is all about is method of operation. I am a Santa Rosa patrol supervisor and now it is clear that, if he becomes Sheriff, Randall will be more concerned with appearance than procedure. You have line supervisors to handle the day to day issues and deal with minor policy violations. To the non-cops here, driving too fast for the situation is a minor policy issue. I can see it now; some citizen makes a complaint about the rude Deputy. It goes to the shift supervisor, who handles it at the shift level, but the citizen is not satisfied. We can't upset the voters, can we ? So now it goes all the way to the main office and someone gets bent over so the Sheriff does not look bad to his adoring public. It's going to be a long year.

I think Santa Rosa has a problem with a shurf that thinks appearance is more important than procedure. Does Hall still spend alot of time in the mirror, combing his mustache? Does he still use Just For Men? His own training director said Hall was too feminine to be the sheriff. Randle is going to be mix between Hall and Brown. If I lived over there I would vote for None of the Above

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123