Candidate Randall's a "rat" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Flatfoot you have no clue, do you?

Call Robert all the names you want. I could care less. However the deputies were wrong in doing what they did.

My question is; how did the intel on the speeding deputies get to Randall in the first place ? I doubt he was out running radar, so it seems that a GBPD ground pounder is a tattle tale.

I trust that ground tattler is working to be the new chief deputy or major. Typical butt kisser that wants a shot at higher power. Get that brown stuff off those lips.

Clueless

Hey respect , ratspect whatever your title is !!!!! I have a set I'm not worried how robert pick's his POO POO slingers but he has blown enough smoke to get ya'll sucked in,hell ya'll probly gave money !!!!

ratspect

Hey respect, are the one who complained bout the deputies? Sounds like you are defending your actions. Why are you so worried bout the cad? There is a time delay from the time the call from deputy to time the call is put on screen. Maybe you should go work for the S.O. since you pay so much attention to their CAD and show up to their calls on the beach. Can't imagine that your nosey behavior and going to calls on the beach without being requested benefits the Gulf Breeze citizens much.

Guess what I don't work for GBPD or SRSO....Hell I'm no where near the beach when I'm working. No I'm not the one to tell....I did not see the incident....But I can tell you this if I had seen I would have been dialing the ECSO number to speak with a Supervisor. Once again triple digits for an unruly prisoner is not justified.

Just goes to show Flatfoot.....just wondering......and Ratspect....all three of you are not in the Supervisor positions and with ignorance like allowing a deputy to travel in triple digits for a bullshit call...you never will...or it will be short lived.........................

I am a supervisor, and have been for quite some time. Call me crazy, but I don't make it a policy to second guess my troops for doing their jobs. If a problem is brought to my attention, I will handle it in accordance to policy and procedure. Having done this job for many years I will offer that, if an officer is asking for assistance, you better stay ahead of me, or get out of the way. I know absolutley nothing about this incident, and it seems that not many posting here do either. I see a lot of armchair quarterbacking, but no facts.

Thats why they have blue lights on the cruisers.....

respect

Respect, read your post on 1-22-08. Forget what was said then? How do you know the things you said to be fact if you werent there? How were you able to look at the CAD at the time of this incident and see nothing on the screen????????

The Facts

The deputies involved were dispatched to a fight at the Sandshaker bar. A suspect was arrested for battery for allegedly striking the victim numerous times, with a closed fist, in the head and face. As a result the victim suffered lacerations that needed medical attention. The suspect was a member of a bike gang from the Mid West and was wearing his colors at the time of his arrest. He also had a criminal history including violent offenses. Now I'm not sure what knowledge, if any, "Respect" or the officers with the Gulf Breeze police department have concerning bikers but they can be dangerous. Those of us actually experienced in real police work use due caution when dealing with these individuals.

While being transported to the county jail the suspect was able to maneuver his handcuffs from behind his back to his front. He then began kicking the window in an attempt to escape. At this time the transporting deputy called dispatch and requested assistance at the north end of the Three Mile Bridge. Let's recap for those that are mentally slower than the rest of us. Bikers can often be dangerous. The transporting deputy, and the two deputies that responded to assist him, could not be sure as to what this particular biker (suspect) was capable of. Bad things might just happen if the situation was not brought under control quickly. More often than not these bad things would be suffered by the suspect, but the deputies safety is paramount. The transporting deputy does not have a taser, pepper spray has been proven ineffective on intoxicated persons, and the only other option this deputy has is to go hands on if an escape occurs. The rapid response from the two other deputies prevented injury to the suspect or the transporting deputy.

Let's talk about the response. This incident occured on a Sunday evening at approx. 2200 hrs (That's 10 P.M. for the idiots out there that post silly crap on here.) Traffic was minimal on Hwy. 98 through the Town of Gulf Breeze and emergency (blue) lights were not activated for this reason. That, admittingly, may have been a mistake. The deputies agree that lights could have been used regardless of the traffic and have been reprimanded for not activating them. However, the responding deputies did not reach triple digit speeds (100 mph and 101 mph, respectively) until they were near the Three Mile Bridge. If you weren't there, "Respect", how would you know otherwise? Bottom line, if a deputy, or any law enforcement officer, calls for help you better be passing me or get the hell out of the way.

I would like to take this time to thank the Gulf Breeze Sgt. for his diligent enforcement of the traffic laws through his little hamlet. While others in your proffession arrest battery suspects and respond to officers needing assistance, you're more concerned with the speed in which they respond. When the traffic is minimal in the Breeze, and you're not busy writing a seat belt ticket, you're clocking fellow law enforcement officers with radar and reporting those speeds to the Asst. Chief. Do they give out newer Dodge Chargers for such acts of heroism? You're not sure but it's worth the try. This Bud's for you.

Respect, If you're not willing to put a name to your post then you're nothing more than a yellow, lilly livered coward hiding behind a computer. If you want to second guess deputies on here then nut up, put a name to your post or shut the hell up. Until then your opinion means nothing. If you've got a problem with that, you know who I am. Come talk to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast