good by county police if this happens-read article

good by county police if this happens-read article

Good bye who??? No one will be out of a job... actually, the county would probably survive

Go to Miami P.D. message board (noose incident) they are trashing our dept.

Trashing Our Department

Quote Originally Posted by LM
    Go to Miami P.D. message board (noose incident) they are trashing our dept.
    That I know, for more than thirty-five years the Miami PD has had a "penis envy complex 1" of our Department. Ignore them, for they know not what they do. In the end, they are just a municipal police agency, confined to their 34.5 square miles and suffering from delusions of grandeur! Even if all UMSA is annexed or incorporated, there will always be a Dade County Sheriff's Office. To avoid this possibility, however, we should call or write County Commissioners to put the elected sheriff question on the November 2, 2008, ballot! Autonomy and independence from the strong mayor, regardless who that person might be, is a certain way to preserve our department's existance. Think about it

1. From Sigmund Freud's 1914 treatise on Narcissism.

We are monitoring your situation..take the contracts..let them become cities..they cant afford the price of municipal PDs..Miami Gardens is a joke...you will always have jobs..BUT DO NOT LEAVE to other city jobs..

BSO

This is response is soley for the MDPD writer that stated the following:
    [quote="MDPD"]Your agency is the laughing stock of the county.[/quote

Its amazing how anyone from MDPD can be critical of MPD when MDPD is falling
    apart from the inside and out as we speak, example:

Note:"Disclaimer" The listed statments is only an individual's expressed opinion
    containing alledged information that may not be factual in nature.

1. "alledged" Your political leaders are draining the counties revenues on
    bogus projects and its causing the following; cities incorporating away from
    MDPD and the county , possible layoffs of fire and police personnel because of
    tax reductions imposed by the state and the of lack revenues to maintain status.
    Also Lets not get into the other County scandals and investigations 'housing'
    and etc..... that will destroy the castle.
    2. A "possible" election of a sheriff by the Voters because residents have "no"
    confidence in the current system or organizational structure.
    3. "Alledged" Numerous questionable shootings that have the entire county on
    edge because of fears of riots or reprisals because of divided communities.
    4. "Alledged" Highest percentage of MDPD personnel arrested and or fired in
    decades for criminal conduct, example the MDPD officer just convicted for
    traffic stops and sexual conduct, Drunk cop fleeing scene, etc............
    5. "Alledged" Your inability to hire cops, why? Pay(marginal),Pension
    (horrible-state pension),No one percent or early retirement, and drop plan
    (questionable). ALSO YOU STILL HAVE REVOLVERS AND OLD CARS(LOL).
    6. "Alledged" MDPD is not even proud of being "sheriffs" organization. The
    organization is fined consistantly for violating uniform and policies as a
    sheriff organization.
    7. Name change from Metro-Dade to Miami- Dade couldn't get it right the first
    time a little suspicious. "Why Miami"? Simple, because the City of Miami is the
    Heart and soul of this County "sorry".

Please, dont think for a minute that your organization is better because its
    truly "not". You dont work in a glass house so dont throw stones at your
    neighbor. I am extremely proud of being a part of the City of Miami Police
    Department. Finally, I am aware that we have internal issues but so does
    everyone else to include MDPD. I am proud to wear my blue uniform.

I am extremely proud of being a part of the City of Miami Police

I'm glad to see you're proud to work for John Timoney.

Proud to wear my blue [Miami PD] Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am extremely proud of being a part of the City of Miami Police

I'm glad to see you're proud to work for John Timoney.
    John F. Timoney is a temporary and tarnished episode in the Miami Police Department's history! It's the officers that dedicated most of the lives to serving in the centenarian police agency that matter and are the agency's heart and soul. Of that, each of you must be most proud!

GUEST....Learn how to spell alleged. It does not help when you are trying to make a point and do not know how to spell a simple word. If you are a cop, your reports must be great.....You have very cute assumptions on a department you know very little about (MDPD). You probably heard what you think you know about the county from your very sharp colleagues in your department.

LOL

Previously stated by Blue Fash "Falling apart from the inside and out". Rocket scientist if your going to be a critic the below 1st grader sentence structure you highlighted is nothing for you to be proud of (LOL). Return your online GED please. Better yet don't! you need it to work at the County.Then again the County employees were the ones accused of changing grades for reimbursement. I guess thats also an assumption? NOT. Please stop, too easy. javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
    Laughing

GUEST....Learn how to spell alleged. It does not help when you are trying to make a point and do not know how to spell a simple word. If you are a cop, your reports must be great.....You have very cute assumptions on a department you know very little about (MDPD). You probably heard what you think you know about the county from your very sharp colleagues in your department.