NO ZONES
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NO ZONES

NO ZONES

DOES ANY ONE LIKE THIS CRAP OF NOT HAVING ZONES? :?:

NO!!!!

It benefits the loads. A load is bound to get a call sooner or later. All he has to do is milk the call and the poor hard workers get the next calls.

If you look at the map at any given time you will see huge gaps in coverage. There is now no one to blame when a bunch of cars get 26ed and not discovered until the victims get home or the next shift comes on.

This will not work, but no one will do anything. The Major and his lap dog will never admit that they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    NO!!!!

It benefits the loads. A load is bound to get a call sooner or later. All he has to do is milk the call and the poor hard workers get the next calls.

If you look at the map at any given time you will see huge gaps in coverage. There is now no one to blame when a bunch of cars get 26ed and not discovered until the victims get home or the next shift comes on.

This will not work, but no one will do anything. The Major and his lap dog will never admit that they are wrong.
    Your right, this sucks and the Major must know it by now, but he and his lap dogs will NEVER admit it!!! :x

I luv the lap dog part! :lol:

This no zones it wack...... Everything is screwed up. The response time are longer now, the low man is getting shafted while the older guys just do nothing, BRO I MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you would think they would jump a couple of calls but NO. Thanks administration, just let the moral of the newer guys go lower and lower. Its unbelieveable to see that only the two units dispatched are going to a 3 call. Before everyone used to go beacause they knew the zone unit was going to handle,but now no one responded because they are scared to get shafted with all the calls. Who can blame them......... Before if you have a day that your zone got hit with a couple of reports , so be it, just handle your calls and tommorrow will be a better day.WE WANT THE ZONE SYSTEM BACK

This no zones it wack...... Everything is screwed up. The response time are longer now, the low man is getting shafted while the older guys just do nothing, BRO I MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you would think they would jump a couple of calls but NO. Thanks administration, just let the moral of the newer guys go lower and lower. Its unbelieveable to see that only the two units dispatched are going to a 3 call. Before everyone used to go beacause they knew the zone unit was going to handle,but now no one responded because they are scared to get shafted with all the calls. Who can blame them......... Before if you have a day that your zone got hit with a couple of reports , so be it, just handle your calls and tommorrow will be a better day.WE WANT THE ZONE SYSTEM BACK
    Speak the truth my BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! :!:

As a senior officer (AKA a load as u people call me) I love the new system. I just hang out and watch the FNG's work. Life is grand. Its about time new officers realize that they are just that: NEW OFFICERS. Well Im sure you new guys are going to be upset about this but I'll be on my 12 while you guys handle my calls. Thanks in advance.

FNG

As a senior officer (AKA a load as u people call me) I love the new system. I just hang out and watch the FNG's work. Life is grand. Its about time new officers realize that they are just that: NEW OFFICERS. Well Im sure you new guys are going to be upset about this but I'll be on my 12 while you guys handle my calls. Thanks in advance.
    cant wait to 15 with you, SLAKER! :x

you are not a team player

Hey AKA "old timer" the FNG's will remember that when u call for assiatance because your pacemaker went out or you have chest pain and shortness of breath. Thats when ill be checking my 12. Have a nice day. Bye i have a date with a beautiful hot blonde... Dont forget to get your "erectile dysfunction" medication.

I did not mean for anyone to get upset, but I do like you great cops handling my calls, it makes my day go by alot faster. I hope that we can all be friends: united as a team. Go Coral Gables.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast