RESPONSE TO SUPERVISOR LETTER - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: RESPONSE TO SUPERVISOR LETTER

But just think about it guys... He has such a good point. I could stay in a the hood all night and not deal with the stupid bullshit that he calls us with such as my neighbors music is too loud, I saw a dog run down the street and it looked viscious, My neighbor just won't stop looking at me while I get my mail, all the other bullshit complaints we take. Sir, you are a dumbass....

THE CHIEF TAKES CARE OF HIS OFFICERS.......WHAT A CROCK...YOU GUYS NEED SOME TYPE OF REPRESENTATION. IF YOU DO NOT THINK THAT THE UNION CAN HELP YOU, WHY DONT YOU ASK THE FIREMAN THAT THE CITY WAS GONNA FIRE A FEW YEARS AGO BECAUSE HE WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND NEEDING FIRING HOWEVER THE CITY WAS AFRAID OF THE UNION AND WHAT PROBLEMS THEY MIGHT CAUSE. THIS IS A FACT, INFO CAME FROM A PAST RETIRED FIREMAN. THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MINUTE, IF THE UNION OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF REPRESENTATION WILL NOT HELP YOU THEN WHY IS THE CITY SO AGAINST IT. ITS MAKES SENSE TO ME THAT IF ITS NOT GONNA HELP YOU THEN WHY DOES THE CITY CARE, ITS YOUR MONEY SPEND IT HOW YOU PLEASE. ITS OK FOR THEM TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE AND HAVE LAWYERS REPRESENT THEM BUT YOU CANT DO THE SAME, IS THAT FAIR? .....WHY DONT SOMEONE ASK THE CHIEF HOW HIS MEETING WITH THE CITY MANAGER WENT THE OTHER DAY OVER ASKING FOR MORE PAY FOR THE OFFICERS IN ORDER TO RETAIN THEM?? I THINK THE CITY MIGHT BE WISING UP TO THE FACT THAT MONEY IS NOT THE ANSWER BUT RATHER LEADERSHIP. YOU COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO WORK FOR BILLY, ON THE OTHER HAND IDE RATHER MAKE LESS MONEY AND WORK FOR A LEADER THAT REALLY CARES FOR HIS OFFICERS. THE CURRENT CITY MANAGER WILL RETIRE SOON AND BILLY THINKS HE WILL GET IT, HES BEEN HANGING AT CITY HALL ALOT LATELY, HASENT ANYONE NOTICED, HE THINKS HE CAN SNOWBALL THE COMMISSION SINCE ALL OF THEM RUN THE CITY ON A PART TIME BASIS AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT REALLY GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENE. HE WAS TOLD BY A COMMISSIONER THAT IF WANTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION THAT THE UNION HAD BETTER NOT COME IN. THATS WHY EVERY TIME IT COMES UP HE HAS WAYS OF FINDING THE SOURCE AND FIRES THEM FOR SOME LAME REASON. IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SEE THAT BACKFIRE ON HIM AND HE LOOSE HIS JOB.....YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OF YEARS PAST WOULD HAVE CALMED HIM DOWN A LITTLE BECAUSE HE MISSED PROSECUTION BY THE SKIN OF HIS TEETH, BUT IT SEEMED TO MAKE HIM MORE AROGANT.....STICK WITH THE UNION THIS TIME AND VOTE IT IN, THE CITY WILL GET OVER IT, AND A NEW COMMISSION WILL BE VOTED IN EVERY FEW YEARS AND SOON IT WILL BE A WAY OF LIFE JUST LIKE THE FIRE DEPARTMENTS SITUATION.

Re: the vote

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guest 3250, we will never know what happens if we don't try it and see.
    I understand where you guys are coming from. I know you want change. Change is good. Everyone can agree with that. The answer to change does not come from union representation. PCPD has come a long way. Most of you guys don't remember how it used to be. Your agency is well known to have the latest greatest toys. Nothing I can say will convince you young guys that the union is not the way to go. I know you will try. That's fine too. The bottom line is this:

If the union comes in, everything is off the table. The City looks at this like a business. They do not want an outsider coming in and telling them how to run their business. Wether this is wrong or right, that is the way it is. They will do everything they can do within the law to make sure that you guys are miserable at work until the union is voted out. Are you guys coming to work now miserable?
    You will wonder why no more grants are applied for.
    You will understand how it feels to drive your P.O.V. to work every day, and then climbing into a fleet unit that someone has eaten and smoked in all day.
    You will wonder why there is no more O.T.
    You will wonder why almost all of the Strawberry Festival O.T. is worked by Green and Whites.
    All I can say is wait and see. You guys be careful and be safe.

An old friend.[/quote]

This is what they allways say when union comes in, so vote the union into PCPD. The upper brass is on there way out on retirement
    and they don't care what happen to you guys. You guys are all you have.Stay Safe and think big.

Greg Horn you have been out too long. Just because you eat breakfast with the chief every chance you get ,so you can live a little of Plant City Police work. You can listen to the rumor he has to tell you. You need to remember there is three side to every story the chief's, the guys and somewhere in the middle you will find the truth. Your reason for the chief action is bias and you really shouldn't be on the this site. After all you were fired from the department for having sex on duty with a domestic violence victim in Walden Lakes on the Polo field.......

be careful in case you get on billys bad side...but for now as long as you got your head up billys ass be sure and ask him just what position is comfortable for him...since he kept his head up surrencys ass he should have plenty of experience. one time at the old pd i heard surrency getting on billy in the hallway saying""billy i dont mind walking around with your head up my ass but please pay attention when i stop walking and stop walking yourself as my hemorrhoids are inflamed"" :devil:

This is once again Comedy Central at it's finest!!!!You guys ought to take it on the road to a Police Dept near you........This Great. Next on Stage is.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345