Glades County Sheriff

Glades County Sheriff

Is it true that Glades County pays more than us, WOW times are bad.

glades county

and we shouldn't be paid as much as ocso? man thats cruel. I have to pay as much as you for a loaf of bread as you do. And because our little hole in the wall county don't have much here, I spend my money in Okeechobee. We all as leo's don't make near enough for all the crap we put up with. I've been shot at here and had to throw down just like you have. Unfortunately the scumbags are universal. They don't stop at the county line. Our crap goes there just like your crap comes here.

That is the truth, Buckhead has some of the craziest people in our area. Good luck Dude, Keep your eyes open and your head down. and watch out for the kids out there they are trying to prove they are as bad as DP.

Palm Beach County is hiring. Career Deputy can top out over $80,000 and u can live in bordering counties and take car home.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Palm Beach County is hiring. Career Deputy can top out over $80,000 and u can live in bordering counties and take car home.
    Don't need to jump ship. Brighter days are coming right here. Hang in there and you will reap the benefits. You wont make 80k here but you wont deal with all the stresses that come with PBSO either. Hopefully soon we all will be able to pay our bills and still be able to take our spouse out for a decent dinner and a movie.

Stay strong and stay safe my brothers and sisters!