Unbelievable

Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Someone with guts go pull the 911 tape for 12-19-07, between 0200-0230 hrs. Listen to the entire incident with units 415 & 418 and the dispatcher.

All comments are welcomed. LOL

What?

What???

Concerned

I am very familiar with this incident and it demonstrates a clear picture of the lack of leadership, training, courage, and the disregard for another person's safety in time of great bodily harm, or death to another. This should become a training tape on how to handle an armed confrontation and what not to do. This incident is a clear example of the lack of resources, or personnel on third shift. The most laughable part of the incident is when the dispatcher is advising the patrol supervisor on what to do and how to handle the incident. Sadly, this patrol supervisor has been here for a very long time. If you have not heard the tape, please make no comment.

I encourage people to request a copy of this incident through your 911 center. It should only cost you a few dollars and it's a public record, therefore they can not deny your request. If you are worried about exposure send someone else to request a copy. If you do not get it now, it will be destroyed in due time.

How do I go about getting a copy? Can I do it online?

How about anyone with the guts who seems to know what it was about, spil it! Expose what you believe is true!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How about anyone with the guts who seems to know what it was about, spil it! Expose what you believe is true!
    And How About You :?: :?: :?:

You Can Hide But You Can't Run :roll:

Re: Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable
    Someone with guts go pull the 911 tape for 12-19-07, between 0200-0230 hrs. Listen to the entire incident with units 415 & 418 and the dispatcher.

Man are you way off base...To Say liar liar pants on fire is an under statement. As usual your spout junk that just isn't true. Yes I checked and you are full of it as usual. Sorry folks no juicy tidbits for you to chomp on just the same drivel that comes out trying to bash the sheriff's dept. Live well and prosper luke your daddy has spoken.

Re: Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by DIOGENESE
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable

Man are you way off base...To Say liar liar pants on fire is an under statement. As usual your spout junk that just isn't true. Yes I checked and you are full of it as usual. Sorry folks no juicy tidbits for you to chomp on just the same drivel that comes out trying to bash the sheriff's dept. Live well and prosper luke your daddy has spoken.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH...Idiot!