Who wants PBSO? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants PBSO?

PBSO YES. Maybe John can give us the info on how to make it happen. Like it was said, write it in the contract! Keep the dept. as is, just under the PBSO administration.

Go to PBSO forum under School Police Takeover. Its time

Pbso takeover

First of all, from personal experience, PBSO is a great organization, and most of those who work there love it. So my advice to you that want PBSO to take over...APPLY!! Leave our agency if you are so miserable!! Everyone keeps talking all of the trash, but yet they are scared to apply elsewhere. Several of our guys have left for PBSO and love it. Some have come back. The rumor mill does nothing but drag morale down farther than it already is.
    Oh, by the way, if you have something to say, grow a set, and post your name, nobody reads this, the moderator hasn't logged in in over a year.

Peace.

Stop trying to Mess with US!!

Can the 10 people who want to work for the SO please go apply to work there so that the other 158 people can rest easier knowing you're not going to mess up our jobs.

Think-- Ask the Officers whose departments have already been taken over if they are better off now. They say not.

The happy people are the ones who left to go work there because it was something that they wanted --and if you want it by all means go get it but leave our jobs alone.

That was a NO!

P.S.

NO!

In The Know
    I will have a seat open next to me next Monday night at 5 at the PBA Hall for you. I sure that more than 10 officers will be there.
    Maybe you can come and run back to the Chief on what is said.
    If that is what will give you 165, I sure you will

Guest Protest Too Much

I believe you're afraid of having your esteemed opinion expressed to the Chief. When you're around him you fawn all over the place spouting, "Whatever you say, sir" and ratting out your buddies. But the minute he's gone you're trying to find a green shirt that will fit you and spouting anti-departmental propaganda that kills morale.

I'll be there Monday, keep the seat warm.

Kusch, you actually still work for us! I thought you were a deputy already. JK Kusch I do respect you and the job you do, but stop and think for a minute if you were still sitting a JIL working a school you would probably have a different take on things. I have watched the gang unit form and the seergeant ranks. One thing is missing. A fair promotional process. Bye the way I do not use my name because as you know our chief is very vendictive and he will quickly ship me to GCHS the first chance he gets. So as for growing a set, I say this "my set is HUGE, however my brain is larger!! " As for me I'm ready for a change LETS GO GREEN. After all Kusch all you will have to do is put on a star, your practically already one.

As for you IN THE KNOW!! You must be new!! You obviously don't know SHIT!.

Bye the way I here Schappert will be the new commander that replaces Snow. Thats a shame. How come an agency with over 170 officers has such a hard time promoting. WHY?

I to will be at the PBA meeting speaking my mind!! Maybe Bradshaw will be there...

Dear - Brain is Larger than Set

I'm no newbie - I've been here longer than you. Please -- GO GREEN. Some of us don't want to do shift work, road work, weekends, nights, and holidays. Any contract that the SO makes will be with the School Board and not the individual officers. Do you think the school board itself thinks so highly of us that they will fight to guarantee that we all remain in our schools with our same schedule?

Yes you can get promoted at the SO -- so Go there if you can.

In the Know
    Are you 217 or 108?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast