Anyone Home?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Home?

Anyone Home?

Did the CM get control of this site or what?

I guess life in Aventura ain't so bad after all; just ask Piralta. He's trying to leave Miami Beach to come back to the mall squad...

hahaha

no shit? guess he thought it would be free "beach ass" and no work!

grass aint always greener!

I wish we could send Capt.Crunch over to the beach.He wouldn't even make fto.He will over here cause he was riding with Fred Flinstone who gave him the green light.Dont miss one round at the range you might get DQ.

APD

APD MALL POLICE

I heard the city who's motto that states " Building a safer community " is hiring. They need almost 50 cops. Looking for a few good hereo's.

TRAINING CPL

IF THE CITY WANT'S THE POLICE DEP'T TO BE SAFE, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS POST ANOTHER PATROL ZONE. WILL CALL IT," THE SNAKE ZONE", AND IT WILL CONSIST OF ONE OFFICER. HE WILL NOT REQUIRE ANY TRAINING , BECAUSE HE IS A HIGHLY SKILLED AND MOTIVATED HAND-UP AND CAN ADVISE ON ALL FDLE LAWS AND DEPARTMENT PROCEDURES, ALTHOUGH HE BRAGS ABOUT NOT GETTING CAUGHT. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT HE NOT REPORT ANY CRIMES JUST BE A MAN AND THINK THAT WE HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED AND DONT NEED ALL THE BULL !@#$%^&*() HE CREATES. BE A POLICEMAN YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

NOTE TO THE ADMIN : IF THIS GUY WILL BAD MOUTH US TO YOU TO GET AHEAD, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO TO YOU.

M I C
    K E Y
    M O U S EEEEEE

Hey, I'm from Hialeah. How is it there in Aventura? I'm looking for a better department, basically a better job I should say.

Same Circus, different clowns
    Stay where you are at or go with the county

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast