Car question

Thread: Car question

Car question

Sittin here sipping a beer I had a thought go through my head. Now if the LEO Prez. (Mike) is assigned to a patrol squad then he should be issued a mark vehicle complete with all the bells and whistles, light bar, siren, graphics, push bumber, laptop, etc.. etc...

My question would be this. Since he has all this time away from his patrol zone is his assigned vehicle sitting at the district to be used by anyone that needs it or is it collecting dust at his home? Just wondering.

Re: Car question

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Sittin here sipping a beer I had a thought go through my head. Now if the LEO Prez. (Mike) is assigned to a patrol squad then he should be issued a mark vehicle complete with all the bells and whistles, light bar, siren, graphics, push bumber, laptop, etc.. etc...

My question would be this. Since he has all this time away from his patrol zone is his assigned vehicle sitting at the district to be used by anyone that needs it or is it collecting dust at his home? Just wondering.
    Dibs! I'm averaging 90 minutes per shift so far the past 3 months playing repair man with the trusty steeds at the district.

I've been eyeballing those community patrol cars pretty hard....if I could just get my hands on some red / blue light covers.........muhahahaha....... :twisted: