Martin County K9 Cop

Martin County K9 Cop

Hey man if your watching I love you man... Wanna be a rock star !!

Rick your just a fence rider. Stop attempting to be the class clown or the center of attention. There are issues to be talked about. I your wish is to be a Rock Star go. If feel you may be better at it. Because you lack effort and drive as a K-9 or narc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bite this
    Rick your just a fence rider. Stop attempting to be the class clown or the center of attention. There are issues to be talked about. I your wish is to be a Rock Star go. If feel you may be better at it. Because you lack effort and drive as a K-9 or narc.
    Buddy rick didnt write the post.. I did. And not to start anything but rick and his partner are hell of a team. No go do something productive there smart one... I said Rock Star because he's always singing it... Some people... You need a hug baby boy ??

Hey "biteme" That was a pretty low blow dude. United we stand,Divided we fall. one sure was to get a fence rider to step off that fence is to piss him off and then when he steps off the fence he steps toward voting NO.
    Lots of people are riding the fence because they are not sure of what to do at this time. Lets educate them, not allienate them! and please forgive the spelling. It's Beer 30 at my house. God Bless