Randy Briggs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Randy Briggs

Re: Randy Briggs

I agree. You may just be a disgruntled individual that may have crossed paths with Mr. Briggs. Supply the meat, the proof...

How old is this man and what does he look like please?

What does it matter what he looks like?

He is 6 foot blue eyes and blonde/bald
    what is the big deal any way? A lot of officers get away with stuff-then they go to a new department and start over. Maybe he learned from his mistakes and moved on.

El hombre es muy guapo. Mi gusta los hombres blanco tambien. Yo tengo mucho policias aqui en Dallas. Hasta luego, los gringos y perros.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Sanchez en Tejas
    El hombre es muy guapo. Mi gusta los hombres blanco CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS. Yo tengo mucho policias aqui en Dallas. Hasta luego, los gringos y perros.
    Huh...are you saying Dirty Sanchez or Dirty Sp***?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Huh...are you saying Dirty Sanchez or Dirty Sp***?

Dar mi cabeza, gringo. Yo tengo el fuego en mi pantelones!

Guest and Fowler- if you are so scared of him then call the police!"

I have plenty of proof. When he was in Kuwait, he took a laptop that had been seized from a a local national and put it on a classified US government network. When the security people found out, the laptop just mysteriously disappeared and he was the last one to have it. He almost got held back in Kuwait for that one. He should have left in hand-cuffs. And all the issues of domestic abuse and credit card fraud came up. I am surprised he is able to maintain a security clearance or be able to carry a weapon. There were a lot of other police officers from other localities that worked with him over there and they knew all about his character. Some had all kinds of dirt on this guy. So it wasn't just one or two people who felt this way. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work for him or with him. they guy is a snake and he will piss down your back and try to tell you it's raining out.

Did you take a bitter pill the day you posted that garbage?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast