Admin Shake Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admin Shake Up

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Changes
    Anybody ever think of this, maybe a change is what was needed and for once, and I know it's a hard thing to do around here, think positive, maybe this will be a change for the better
    nah they don't want change From most Capt.'s most lt. and most Sgt's and definately the NEW BREED of know it all officer's!!!!!! change will not fit thier style of work!!!!!!!!! GO FIGURE?????
    You should put in for a report writing class or maybe an English class that you probably missed out on in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Changes
    Anybody ever think of this, maybe a change is what was needed and for once, and I know it's a hard thing to do around here, think positive, maybe this will be a change for the better
    Yeah, I agree! You need to change your filthy underwear at least once a week!

See that is the problem with this site. Somebody makes a valid point and you chime in with you need to change your underwear at least once a week

MOVES ???? RIGHT?????

the moves are going to do nothing but cause more animosity against us and them !!!! they are not for the best running of the department they are just going to f with people!!! And we all know that!!

Re: MOVES ???? RIGHT?????

Quote Originally Posted by POLICE
    the moves are going to do nothing but cause more animosity against us and them !!!! they are not for the best running of the department they are just going to f with people!!! And we all know that!!
    Yo! quit yer *****in, no ones listenin!

tell it to yo crack head moma!

Perhaps, just perhaps, the administration is moving the lieutenants because there is a problem and want to see if the problem moves to the shiftd where specific lieutenants are? I really think that the administration has bigger problems to consider other than screwing with the people.

PS- Thanks for sending Lt. Ranieri to dispatch. We need him more than anyone outside of the center will ever know.

You right. Dispatch does need him more than we do... We sure did get the short end of this one though....

tell it to yo crack head moma!
    Yo mama da crack head! My mama hooked on meth! Git it right dawg!

Here's an idea. We wouldnt have to be moving supervisors around to see if there is a problem if this agency would stop promoting dopes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast