MOD, READ THIS REF. HIALEAH GARDENS

MOD, READ THIS REF. HIALEAH GARDENS

WE ARE A SMALL DEPARTMENT, MAYBE 40 CATS. WE WOULD LOVE TO APPLY FOR A BOARD, BUT WE CANT. THEY CHIEF AND OTHERS WILL FIND OUT WHO IS THE HG MOD, THAT IS WHY WE USE THIS BAORD. WE UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION, BUT IF YOU CAN OPEN A HG BOARD WITHOUT ONE OF US BEING A MOD, THEN IT WOULD HELP.

Re: MOD, READ THIS REF. HIALEAH GARDENS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    WE ARE A SMALL DEPARTMENT, MAYBE 40 CATS. WE WOULD LOVE TO APPLY FOR A BOARD, BUT WE CANT. THEY CHIEF AND OTHERS WILL FIND OUT WHO IS THE HG MOD, THAT IS WHY WE USE THIS BAORD. WE UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION, BUT IF YOU CAN OPEN A HG BOARD WITHOUT ONE OF US BEING A MOD, THEN IT WOULD HELP.
    Yes Mod please see what you can do for us. you don't understand the type of people that we work for and it is time that they are exposed to the public and the law enforcement community.

MOD, THERE MUST BE A WAY TO DO THIS WITHOUT ANY OF US BEING A MOD

I will send this to MOD 1 for his input. I don't mind but you will have to agree to follow the terms of use to the letter. The thread I locked was getting out of hand. I will send to MOD 1 today and unlock the thread for now. All I can do for you at this time.

MOD 422?

MOD 422 do you work for HPD? I do not htink so beacuse you apear to have too much self respect!

To answer your question, no I do not work for HPD. I retired after 25 years at the rank of Sergeant from a large Gulf Coast Police Department and then was hired as a Department of Defense contractor and worked Iraq for over two years. Due to some minor health problems from some encounters in Iraq I am now home in Bradenton FL and doing a little PI work.

For what it is worth.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    All Moderator information is kept confidential. There are only 4 people who have access to it. That is Chip and Jim, the owners Mod 2 and myself. If someone wants to do it, they can email me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Well there is your answer guys. Generally the Moderator is either a current or retired member of your agency. I think somebody from there will be the best choice because they will already know the issues.

That being said, work on getting your board established soon.

MOD 422