CRT to be disoved - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Not Fair!!!

What a travesty!! See this is what I am talking about!!! You rich people get everything and we on patrol get nothing. First of all this bike unit is crap!! It is not full time and no take home bike!! However, for some of my friends in patrol who get nothing unlike County patrol officers who get take homes, it was a big deal.

However, the rich people who already have an extra 5% and take home vehicles also get the bike unit!!!! BS!!! All the bike slots should have gone to guys on patrol who do not have an extra 5 % or a take home car!!!! CRT, SWAT, K-9 you better stay away from my scenes now!!!!! I am out for vengeance!!! How can any of you justify giving the bike unit slots to SWAT or CRT people who already have ten times more than anyone on the road!!! I could care less about a stupid bike, but for some ont he road with nothing it meant a lot!!! Great job Chief!!!! I hope Jesus will be that fair!

No Mas. Knock it off or I will have to start logging your post for banning.

Re: Not Fair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by No Mas
    What a travesty!! See this is what I am talking about!!! You rich people get everything and we on patrol get nothing. First of all this bike unit is crap!! It is not full time and no take home bike!! However, for some of my friends in patrol who get nothing unlike County patrol officers who get take homes, it was a big deal.

However, the rich people who already have an extra 5% and take home vehicles also get the bike unit!!!! BS!!! All the bike slots should have gone to guys on patrol who do not have an extra 5 % or a take home car!!!! CRT, SWAT, K-9 you better stay away from my scenes now!!!!! I am out for vengeance!!! How can any of you justify giving the bike unit slots to SWAT or CRT people who already have ten times more than anyone on the road!!! I could care less about a stupid bike, but for some ont he road with nothing it meant a lot!!! Great job Chief!!!! I hope Jesus will be that fair!

Wow :!: :!: :!:
    You are a first class JERK.. ops: ops: ops: ops:

WOW. You guys ARE your own worst enemies. How does any work get done over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    WOW. You guys ARE your own worst enemies. How does any work get done over there!
    half assed

you should see it during roll call and 06 time! :lol:

I think NO MAS is chuppie dreaming about being a PO and working midnights. He would never be around to speak up at roll call/ 06 time. or maybe he's nunez?

NoMas--Just for your information CRT does not have take home cars.
    By the way, if you work midnights you make 3%. I would like to know how long you've been employed with Hialeah because it seems to me that you have a very narrow minded view of the history of this department. You should have been here when the X-mayor was here. Nobody had 5%,3% nor 2%. Hopefully, these incentives originate with the specialty units and could further be applied to other units.

Freedom

The attacks on my character continue, even by Modd!! I have said what needed to be said, but Modd if my convictions on Civil rights and the rights of people that have not been convicted of any crimes are to threating for this website I will not post again. Sorry I thought this was America not AmeriKa!

No Mas. Dude. Your making threats. Threats to the very people that are gonna come to help you when you get in over your head. You might want to think about that when you type and before you hit send. No more threats. If you can’t do that then go to some other forum.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast