CRT to be disoved
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

CRT to be disoved

Rumor has it that CRT will be disolved. They want to allow each officer the oportunity of have a day of the week to do some good old hunting. This came from a very credible source. Each day, a group of Officers will be chosen to be the new 2900's units. They'll still be on main but will not respond to calls, no more ENTRY. They are going to leave some of the new cars unmarked for that task.

CRT?

First of all since my rank of Commander (Above Captain!!) has not been afforded to me until next week this can not happen. Theses type of decisions will only be discussed between Chief Overton and myself as the second to be highest raking officer in HPD. I have not decided what to order the Chief, I mean suggest to Chief Overton about what we should do with the CRT unit. In the end it will depend on what the Honorable Mayor in his wisest decision capabilities wants to do. That is all for now!

Re: CRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander SV
    First of all since my rank of Commander (Above Captain!!) has not been afforded to me until next week this can not happen. Theses type of decisions will only be discussed between Chief Overton and myself as the second to be highest raking officer in HPD. I have not decided what to order the Chief, I mean suggest to Chief Overton about what we should do with the CRT unit. In the end it will depend on what the Honorable Mayor in his wisest decision capabilities wants to do. That is all for now!
    Commander [above captain] SV, clearly the honorable mayor has erred in choosing Overton as Bolanos logical replacement. You should have been it! A person of such immense erudition should not be denied. Still, with your influence and close contact with the honorable mayor, it won't be long, before those four stars adorn your collar!

Oh no what are they going to do now. There's about 3 or 4 in that click that do not do a damn thing.... I always see them doing nothing.... Now they'll have to answer calls. Oh noooooo LOL

You ALWAYS SEE THEM DOING NOTHING?!? Hmmmm, either youre an IA wannabe...or a homo cop stalker!!

Now get back to work pendejo!! :devil:

Re: CRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander SV

YOU SOUND INSANE, JUST THE SAME PATROS AS A 43!!

I THINK CRT SHOULD BE INCREASED IN SIZE

The entire Department should be CRT or have some time to hunt. Can anyone tell the Complaint Officers and Dispatchers that they can solve some the stupid calls they send us to. :x

Take that up with the administration....If a citizen calls we HAVE to enter the call into the CAD. Whenever a citizen req an officer, he/she will get one dispatched.

CRT is the shit, I was on it while on FTO and that is real Police work not the crap we are doing now. Writing a report because the next door neighbor looked at another funny... that's some stupid shit. Oh my favore one, my tenant won't pay my rent and I want a report.
    And to the pendejo that wrote that he'd rather be at a 62 when a 29 goes out, ***** I hope you get hired by Doral 'cause we don't want your ass here.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast