ICE holds

Thread: ICE holds

ICE holds

test

Re: ICE holds

Quote Originally Posted by Valigator
    Look I know you guys dont owe me any thing but I am curious? How many officers have put an Immigration hold...on any suspects you have run across? The reason I ask, is in the last 6 months I have been on the forefront of the JuLia Tuttle debate. What my research has taught me, is that most of these guys should have been deported a long time ago and thier criminal history has grown longer and longer...we have LE laws that say you can put these guys on ICE detainment...is that a big deal? How many of you are doing it? Is is protocol? I have looked at the numbers and it isnt a pretty sight,,,,are we shipping these guys out at a rate we should be...it doesnt seem like it?
    Just to digress a bit, you say that you "have been on the forefront of the Julia Tuttle debate" among your very many other activities.........may I ask you?.......where do you find the time? I mean, there are only 24 hours in a day, yet you are involved in this & that. Do you really have the time and/or energy to be such a "Gladys Kravitz" on everything. No offense, but my God, take care of your own business. I presume you work, have a family, have a house to maintain.....in other words, have a life, so do you really have to stick your 2 centavos in every other cause in South Florida, especially when it concerns Davie? Obviously we don't know each other but just from reading your posts here & on the Sun Sentinel's forums and hearing about you at the Davie Town Council meetings it seems you have invested a lot of time in the town's business, including the officers. Are you a badge bunny or just a "concerned citizen?"

Look I know you guys dont owe me any thing but I am curious? How many officers have put an Immigration hold...on any suspects you have run across? The reason I ask, is in the last 6 months I have been on the forefront of the JuLia Tuttle debate. What my research has taught me, is that most of these guys should have been deported a long time ago and thier criminal history has grown longer and longer...we have LE laws that say you can put these guys on ICE detainment...is that a big deal? How many of you are doing it? Is is protocol? I have looked at the numbers and it isnt a pretty sight,,,,are we shipping these guys out at a rate we should be...it doesnt seem like it?
    If anyone reads this post and actually considers posting a legitimate response, please read her previous derogatory posts where she calls us all sorts of degrading names and posts flat out lies about all of us. DO NOT respond to her, please.

screw you and start doing your job...I mean that is what I am paying you for RIGHT????

screw you and start doing your job...I mean that is what I am paying you for RIGHT????
    Actually YOU'RE paying me to call you an idiot while at work on the town's computer. Thank you can I get a raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually YOU'RE paying me to call you an idiot while at work on the town's computer. Thank you can I get a raise?
    Guest's posts are hilarious. Valigator is a real trip-- too bad it isn't a one way trip to a place far far away. Like some random black hole, so we won't have to hear her virtual shrieks.

http://absolutezerounites.blogspot.com/ ... shell.html

funny thing no one ever anwsered the question..what too much paperwork???