Runt's Road - Jail - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

who are ya'll talking about

the sgt's wife that works in the kitchen???

Cute

Juanita, Josie, cute really, I believe some people would feel better thinking it was one of the two, but guess again if you really feel it is that important. Some of those people have been very open in thier opinions, and probably don't need to hide. And a lot of people in the jail share those same feelings and opinions. Whether spoken or not.

yes in dead the sgt. and bridzilla the cook

I cant believe ya'll would talk about people in here like this I mean just sit back and listen to yourselves. Can you really say anything about anyone if your doing the same thing or worse. I do know this if rw knew who was writing what, he and everyone else would surely be suprised, you people need to grow up and just do your jobs. Yes the pay is not what it could be but lets give them a chance, I hear the talk now about the county is loosing 7 million due to the homestead deal, but we are all paying 5% on each gallon of gas as well as anyone else who buys gas in our county.

So lets just stop and think for a minute, because I don't like one or two people who I work with, should I come to this website and say all the nasty things about them that I've either heard or experienced. If you feel that you should then don't be running around *****ing when stones are thrown back in your direction. Because everyone has done something they should not have done at one time or another.

I mean I could sit hear and start telling some things I know and Mr. White would be red in the face for months to follow, and yes he probably would be moving lots of you around, because he would then know not only who but what as well. We have a lot of good people who work in the jail, we have people with years of experiance and leadership, so if you believe one of them are doing something wrong pull them to the side and talk with them about it, maybe if you seen there side then you would understand, I know for a fact that Mr. White has an open door policy and would invite anyone in for a one on one discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by look in the mirror
    I cant believe ya'll would talk about people in here like this I mean just sit back and listen to yourselves. Can you really say anything about anyone if your doing the same thing or worse. I do know this if rw knew who was writing what, he and everyone else would surely be suprised, you people need to grow up and just do your jobs. Yes the pay is not what it could be but lets give them a chance, I hear the talk now about the county is loosing 7 million due to the homestead deal, but we are all paying 5% on each gallon of gas as well as anyone else who buys gas in our county.

So lets just stop and think for a minute, because I don't like one or two people who I work with, should I come to this website and say all the nasty things about them that I've either heard or experienced. If you feel that you should then don't be running around *****ing when stones are thrown back in your direction. Because everyone has done something they should not have done at one time or another.

I mean I could sit hear and start telling some things I know and Mr. White would be red in the face for months to follow, and yes he probably would be moving lots of you around, because he would then know not only who but what as well. We have a lot of good people who work in the jail, we have people with years of experiance and leadership, so if you believe one of them are doing something wrong pull them to the side and talk with them about it, maybe if you seen there side then you would understand, I know for a fact that Mr. White has an open door policy and would invite anyone in for a one on one discussion.

ABSOLUTELY!!I totally agree. Unfortunately without being vicious, it is mostly a small group causing the problems.

And for the poser that stole my name in the other post, "yes in dead the sgt. and bridzilla the cook" , um excuse me no one was talking about DD & SD. If you are going to speak for someone else, at least know who we are speaking of, oh wait, must have been the B.E or the SEE. Hmmm

Don't fall for it

They know who is being talked about, that is just someone trying to save his "princess" yet again. Bet she needs tranquilizers by now!

Sgt. and Bridzilla

we all know that no one is talkin' bout' SD and DD. everyone knows bridzilla is SE so dont try to throw your dispicable behavior off on DD. and BE we are sorry for your misfortune. you sure cant judge abook by its cover can you?

So it seems like the small group has nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about other people. Obviously you don't know these people at all because if you did you wouldn't be a follower but a leader that stands on their own two feet. These two people that you are referring to would give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it and has a time or two for me. Neither of them are the characters you are trying to pertray them to be. I love it how who ever you are can hide behind a computer screen and belittle the next person like you must be so much better. Try looking in the mirror after you come down off your pedistle you are standing on and you will find that you yourself are at the root of the problem inside the jail. People like yourself keep the pot stirred and and thrive off of the followers who are stupid enough to believe you. It takes a unique person to be different, why not try that for a change by getting to know the people you talk about so then you would be stating facts rather than fiction that everyone else reads. Some of you can't be that strong I know, some of you need your alliance to feel strong. I on the other hand know the truth and I have got to know these two. They are wonderful people that I can count on, that's been proven more than once in our friendship. If something bad were to happen inside the jail, I would much rather they be behind me ready to fight than to have a coward of your type who hides behind a fictictious character on the internet be behind me. Would you be there for them if they were in trouble? By your words of deception, I would have to say, NOT!! Now while you sit there casting stones, who made you the judge? Maybe when you can overcome your issues with this one or that one you would find yourself part of a true TEAM and FAMILY we at the SO should be. This would mean that you would have to be MAN or WOMAN enough to stand on your own two feet without your alliance behind you, trusting in something you have been brave enough to experience for yourself, not by what others tell you to be true.

You have got to be kidding me!!

Quote Originally Posted by SEE and BE's Friend...
    So it seems like the small group has nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about other people. Obviously you don't know these people at all because if you did you wouldn't be a follower but a leader that stands on their own two feet. These two people that you are referring to would give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it and has a time or two for me. Neither of them are the characters you are trying to pertray them to be. I love it how who ever you are can hide behind a computer screen and belittle the next person like you must be so much better. Try looking in the mirror after you come down off your pedistle you are standing on and you will find that you yourself are at the root of the problem inside the jail. People like yourself keep the pot stirred and and thrive off of the followers who are stupid enough to believe you. It takes a unique person to be different, why not try that for a change by getting to know the people you talk about so then you would be stating facts rather than fiction that everyone else reads. Some of you can't be that strong I know, some of you need your alliance to feel strong. I on the other hand know the truth and I have got to know these two. They are wonderful people that I can count on, that's been proven more than once in our friendship. If something bad were to happen inside the jail, I would much rather they be behind me ready to fight than to have a coward of your type who hides behind a fictictious character on the internet be behind me. Would you be there for them if they were in trouble? By your words of deception, I would have to say, NOT!! Now while you sit there casting stones, who made you the judge? Maybe when you can overcome your issues with this one or that one you would find yourself part of a true TEAM and FAMILY we at the SO should be. This would mean that you would have to be MAN or WOMAN enough to stand on your own two feet without your alliance behind you, trusting in something you have been brave enough to experience for yourself, not by what others tell you to be true.

Oh you poor poor soul! Anyone who trusts BE & SEE are asking for trouble! They have hurt more people than the people who they've hurt even know about! A real team? They single handedly destroyed the team!! Don't let BE fool you. Or SEE. Are you not around when you walk past her in the morning and say good morning and she treats you like it is even a burden to speak to you? Were you not there when she cussed out her Sgt.? Whom by the way was a good friend of the two of them. And had been for years. Were you not there when her LT. got written up for harassment but her husband who can spew a pile of crap out of his mouth and disrespect anyone in the world at any given second? When the application for St.Lucie Co. showed up on the control room pc, who do you think ran to the Capt. telling on her Cpl? Hmmm yes these are the people I want to trust. Are you not around when BE tells one story to your face and then turns around and tells another one to the next person? Oh and he likes to brag to his friends about all the lovely little things he does to people. And then they go back and tell. Loose lips sink ships. And he quite openly (publicly) even threatens the administation to civilians. These are not lies, these are actual truths. Truly I have to say if you are that fooled by this couple I do feel sorry for you. If you are a true friend and not just them disguising as someone who would be loyal to them.

Just for the record you would be a member of the "small" group. A leader? Are you kidding me? SEE would never be a leader. BE should not be. And the more I think of it, the more you do sound exactly like both of them. CONFRONTATIONAL. Guess you are wanting to go knock on someone's door again and call them a coward? HMM.... And by the way I have no problem looking in the mirror because I have done nothing to anyone. And how could people like us be the root of the problem in the jail? Because we have a mind of our own and we can see clearly where the problems lie? I guess because we are not following BE or SEE right? Give me a break that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard, must be SEE because her initials came first.

Re: Cute

Quote Originally Posted by Wishinforbetterdayz
    Juanita, Josie, cute really, I believe some people would feel better thinking it was one of the two, but guess again if you really feel it is that important. Some of those people have been very open in thier opinions, and probably don't need to hide. And a lot of people in the jail share those same feelings and opinions. Whether spoken or not.
    So which one of the two mentioned are you making this comment ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast