The time has come ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Holy Cow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry1
    :twisted: First of all I am not PM nor am I connected to the adminstration in any way but thanks to all who obviously think I need to be, maybe then i could obviously get a decent raise and afford things. :evil: The only thing I was trying to do is attempt to get everyone, by that I mean all of the voting parties, concentrated on the task at hand and rather than bashing one another. Do I think certain people do less of a job then they should, h**l yes i do. Do I think the D/S's are unpaid and are well overdue for something much more than a bonus that you have to pay back if you leave the department, another h*** yes. Again, I wasn't trying to tell anyone what they could or couldn't talk about but rather just trying to get people to think about solving the bigger issus within the department. Like reaching out to contacts in other agencies to get their step plans, problems they have run into with trying to implement such programs, and etc. My apology for offending anybody.
    No prob dude, all is good...just let the peeps vent on whatever bothers them...if it's a supervisor thats bothering them and the peeps vent then the supervisor might learn what he or she had done wrong to upset the employee. Is'nt being happy at work one of the things we are trying to achieve. Don't take me wrong, I have no problems with my sup's but someone might have something constructive to add.

You voted for him!!

As a former employee.. I feel your pain.. but keep this in mind.. You voted for him.. I tried to tell as many of my friends still there to vote for Levins, not PM..

Re: Stay on Task

Quote Originally Posted by I Say 2 You OCSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry1
    :twisted: Hey guys I think rather than bashing people on different shifts, you should concentrate on the main issues and leave intenal issues internal. I for one support the union because everyone is going to prosper from it. Things like a step plan for D/S's, insurance, separate checks issued for comp time, and raises are what you should be talking about. For the record I too miss JN and totally understand as to why he left and find no fault in him for doing so. Remember you guys have to stay united to ensure you and family's future because trying times are ahead. Leave the shifts out of the forum and discuss what needs to be discussed.
    Angry1
    Who are you to tell anyne on here what they can and cannot write about. After all, isn't that what this site is all about. Voicing your opionon on all matters within the OCSO. Chill out dude, don't be a king paul and let the people speak thier minds.

You are right in one area. This forum was formed for everyone to discuss issues effected their agency and ability to live. Not for someone to sit 6” behind a keyboard,(or possibly less :lol: ) hiding their identity and bash other officers. Yes will you now turn to me I’m sure of it. So lets get the air cleared. I’m not of the administration, and not PM, NS, JW, RW, or BM. I don’t get that well paid nor have that amount of decision-making power. I’m just a long-term employee trying to get by. Now enough about me, lets talk about you. You seem to have so good issues to talk about, I’m sure everyone that has a different option that you would like to be referred to as king or etc. You personal attaches are so well though out and if it ever turn to someone attaching you by name, there would no problem in your little mind about it would there? ***Everyone should be able to whatever they feel like here remember***. Everyone has good and bad things they do. Be careful that your bad ones don’t find you out. Someone with low self esteem and self-pride exhibited by attaching someone else by name is the first signs of a person with issues. We all know that your and your friend are not people like that, right!!! Now that this is clear lets all just get along and not fight among ourselves and stay with the problems for the livelihood of this agencies officers. Low pay, no step-program, and other benefits.[/quote]

Okay, perhaps you win and I lose... but I doubt it. Please do me a favor though, if you don't mind. Please proof read your input before sending it. Your making the Deputies of OCSO appear illiterate.

Get out of there

I am a former OCSO Deputy, and the only advice I can give you guys is get out of there, there are so many better opportunities, trust me I left and will never look back. I have been gone for five years, and make in 4 months what it took me a year to make there. Come over to Palm Beach So its great, and you can even take your car to Okeechobee if you want to continue to live there.

Re: You voted for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBart
    As a former employee.. I feel your pain.. but keep this in mind.. You voted for him.. I tried to tell as many of my friends still there to vote for Levins, not PM..
    O god... dont start that one TL... Yeah that would be SUCH a treat... Right ow I'd Take "Michael" from Pogeys over these clowns. At least he remeber the dates he said he would do things under and keep to that timeline...

Unified front!!

8) I am elated to see that the negative, personal comments have almost stopped. You see, that is what "they" wanted. They want us to fight amongst ourselves; to wedge a "bar" (so to speak) between us.

We need to stay a "unified" front!! OCSO LEO's need to stick together for themselves and family. I am one of you. Yes, I have worked in the jail and know exaclty what they are talking about over there. I hope with our change, yours will come soon! I am not rank and will not pretend to be. I feel that trying to make people think you are something you are not is childish and ignorant.

You all realize that comments are being made on this site by administration, deputies, detectives, detention deputies, and, those that no longer work here. But what is funny, is if you check the other sites and other agencies, there are people who come on as one person, make a statement and then sign on as another name and rebutt the first statement. So called "devils' advocate"??

I love people with split personalities.!! LOL... MOD 1 is banning people that are doing this form of "s..t stirring". So, be who you are, and don't try to infer you are someone else. I know for a fact that no one on the earlier mentioned shift would lack the intelligence to "down" their superiors, knowing it is being read. I know those guys. But, nice try from the "jackel" that is keeping the pot stirred.

So keep your heads up and watch your backs. The main issues are better pay, affordable insurance, equal pay raises and step-plan. The other issues will fall into play with those. Stick together and we will get it done.

Oh, one more thing. To the "informer": Did you forget to let the Sheriff know that you too have been "hyping" the Union and have been on this site, posting?? HHHHMMMMM, just thought I'd remind you!

And last but not least, I am sure I will get "slammed" as soon as I submit this. That is fine... I hope I have spelled everything right for a prior "Guest" that could only think to "down" a person's quote based on spelling and a few missed words. I am sure we are not all "professors" like you are. I tried to be eloquent. But the basic points that "I Say to You OCSO" was trying to make, came across as good, strong valid opinions. So give that person some slack. If you could'nt find anything negative about his view, chill out. :lol: Stay safe guys and girls!!

Re: Unified front!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Partner
    8) I am elated to see that the negative, personal comments have almost stopped. You see, that is what "they" wanted. They want us to fight amongst ourselves; to wedge a "bar" (so to speak) between us.

We need to stay a "unified" front!! OCSO LEO's need to stick together for themselves and family. I am one of you. Yes, I have worked in the jail and know exaclty what they are talking about over there. I hope with our change, yours will come soon! I am not rank and will not pretend to be. I feel that trying to make people think you are something you are not is childish and ignorant.

You all realize that comments are being made on this site by administration, deputies, detectives, detention deputies, and, those that no longer work here. But what is funny, is if you check the other sites and other agencies, there are people who come on as one person, make a statement and then sign on as another name and rebutt the first statement. So called "devils' advocate"??

I love people with split personalities.!! LOL... MOD 1 is banning people that are doing this form of "s..t stirring". So, be who you are, and don't try to infer you are someone else. I know for a fact that no one on the earlier mentioned shift would lack the intelligence to "down" their superiors, knowing it is being read. I know those guys. But, nice try from the "jackel" that is keeping the pot stirred.

So keep your heads up and watch your backs. The main issues are better pay, affordable insurance, equal pay raises and step-plan. The other issues will fall into play with those. Stick together and we will get it done.

Oh, one more thing. To the "informer": Did you forget to let the Sheriff know that you too have been "hyping" the Union and have been on this site, posting?? HHHHMMMMM, just thought I'd remind you!

And last but not least, I am sure I will get "slammed" as soon as I submit this. That is fine... I hope I have spelled everything right for a prior "Guest" that could only think to "down" a person's quote based on spelling and a few missed words. I am sure we are not all "professors" like you are. I tried to be eloquent. But the basic points that "I Say to You OCSO" was trying to make, came across as good, strong valid opinions. So give that person some slack. If you could'nt find anything negative about his view, chill out. :lol: Stay safe guys and girls!!
    Very nicely written...I think you are a person of rank..if not you should be.

Re: Unified front!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Partner

Very nicely written...I think you are a person of rank..if not you should be.
    Or was ... :twisted:

Silent Partner... Right on My friend. Vote "Yes" to the union and to the unity of our department.

UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL!!!!

deleted posts

To all, I have recently obtained the program necessary to delete any post violations. I deleted several posts that were in violation. The posts were personal attacks using initials including the shift name. Please do not use the site for personal attacks towards other persons for personal satisfaction. Remember the rules of use for the site. If the same person continues to violate the rules, not saying this is going to be the case, that person is subject to being banned from the site. Overall everyone using the site is keeping within the rules. This is a new site for me and OCSO so read the rules again and confirm you’re not in violation before submitting the post. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast