Commander / Major SV !
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Commander / Major SV !

I have just confirmed by the Honorable Council Vice president that in two weeks I will be a major / Commander!!! Again thanks for all the help you have given me.

Mayor I would just like to say that men of your caliber are rare in this life and I am honored to have been in your presence! I will do my best to run HPD as you would see fit. Also thank you Chief Overton for recommending me to the Mayor. I am glad that you have been able to see past those few individuals that have attempted to ruin my reputation. However, a COP like me has the backing of the department and that goes a long way in your book Chief! I will do my best Chief to help the officers go after bad guys and still have time to write 4 tickets a day!!! Commander SV out!

:twisted:

Why Not Chief?

Frankly, the Honorable Mayor is not being fair with you. You actually deserve to be appointed Chief. A person of your skills and capabilities is the ideal person to lead the Hialeah PD.

Chief Not Yet! Soon!!

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I am sure in two or three years I will be ready to be Chief. However, I still have a lot to learn about being a Chief and that is why the Mayor has appointed Chief Overton to Groom me to be the Chief once he is gone. Chief Overton could not be more delighted with the assignment of passing on his knowledge of police work to me. The Chief knows the Mayor would not have made me a Commander if he did not blindly trust in my judgment. Again thank you for the positive comments!

SV, if you want to be groomed, I hear Gulfstream is open.

Bank !

I have had it with those type of comments. I am sorry MOD but I can not allow myself to be the target of such personal attacks!!!! I dare any of you to tell me that to my face next week as I wear my new Commander Rank (Above Captain!!) !!! I will not tolerate this type of behavior, period!! I expect the highest levels of integrity and loyalty to the Honorable mayor who has done so much for HPD !!!! For now I will remain silent. however next week it is Commander SV and that you can take to the bank!!!

You are absolutely correct. I too now chose to be a boot licker, perhaps then I will be appointed to general or something.

First, I will start drinking coffee with the former chief. I will provide him with a gift at the spa. That way, he can relax after all those years of stress you clowns put him through. The spa will have a salon that will provide him with a manicure and pedicure. They will also groom his silvery mane and debonair mustache.

Secondly, I will provide Commander SV with a treadmill. I want him to be fit so he may live decades past his retirement. The treadmill will be equipped with tiny fans to keep our lovely Commander from overheating. Those stress induced pounds and inches will melt away quicker than our Polar Caps.

I too want to be part of the entourage here. Who needs promotional exams??

It looks as if all my hard work of sucking up and making myself look good by way of others accomplishments has payed off. I know that being such a brown noser would one day add up to something. Never mind that everyone hates me and thinks I am a big fat joke. It doesnt matter because I simply write them up and ruin there spotless files. I am also a lover of firefighter calendars and macho milk.

I have been the Moderator on this board since July, 07. It is by far the worst board in the state of Florida. Folks, you find yourselves in a situation that not many Florida COP’s have experienced. The frustrations you are experiencing can only be imagined by others in the same profession. I can not fathom the stress you are under and still trying to do the job. Law Enforcement is an honorable profession. One that takes a special person.

That being said, I can understand the stress and frustration you have but must continue to delete and ban users that continually violate the terms of use. This is not something I like to do. It is the nature of COP’s to express their dissatisfaction with obvious miss-steps in an administration. What I am suggesting is to approach it from a positive standpoint. It is easy to bash and criticize. It is hard and takes much more thought and effort to offer up solutions through Constructive Criticism.

I know this will fall on death ears with some of you. Give it a try. You might be surprised at the out come.

This is my opinion and is not endorsed by LEO Affairs.com.

MOD,

In case you haven't realized it, these posts are done anonymously and in jest. Although there is a real SV, these posts are not written or endorsed by him. It is someone (or a few someones) else pretending to be him, amplifying the troop's perceptions, and trying to get a rise out of people. No one here actually believes that SV is actually writing this stuff. It is, however, amusing to read. Dare I say, many log on just to read this stuff and get a chuckle. So don't be too hard on the posters.... Its all in good fun.

Actually it is not in good fun or taste. I know what comps. SV uses most of the time and can tell the diffrence. It's bad enough there without stirring up more crap. Yes a few of you know it is all a joke but I would bet a select few. After almost 6 months I know SV's style and verbage. It's obvious that the last two post are someone's attempt at humor. Think about the over all picture for once.

MOD 422 out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast