0 experience SA's - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yes, this is the demise of FDLE as a credible and respected agency. There has been some very interesting hiring at FDLE over the past 2 years!!!

Better to lose positions than fill them with individuals who have no law enforcement/investigative experience. All this does is bring down the standards of FDLE and the respect it receives from other agencies. Sadly, this is the trend and will not improve until the pay is addressed, as really talented investigators are not going to leave their current jobs with the pay FDLE is starting at.
    Explains why we're not getting the requests for assistance from the locals on cases....they can use their own rookies, who at least have been through a LE academy....

Makes sense LimaUnit

Sadly, this is the trend and will not improve until the pay is addressed, as really talented investigators are not going to leave their current jobs with the pay FDLE is starting at.
    Bingo!
    This has to be why you are getting rookies fresh out of college.

working for a police dept of sheriff dept you will make more money and get better bennies and equipt.

Bingo!
    Oh, thats a form of gambling right? Let me go check my statute book, since this is my first Law Enforcement job. Bare with me, I'm still learning.

I agree with all the bs and the no exp SA's sucks, but let's try not to air all the dirty laundry on this public board. It just does not get us anywhere. Lets take it to a private message board for members only, just a thought.

Re: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Reason
    I agree with all the bs and the no exp SA's sucks, but let's try not to air all the dirty laundry on this public board. It just does not get us anywhere. Lets take it to a private message board for members only, just a thought.
    I hear you.

At least the new guys in Miami stopped giving the zip code every time they give their location.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234