0 experience SA's - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That means totally nothing, trust me UNLESS you a 4 yr degree you wont even be looked at, thats straight from Tally.

That means totally nothing, trust me UNLESS you a 4 yr degree you wont even be looked at, thats straight from Tally.

The above post is wrong. FDLE need people bad. Yes they do want a 4 year degree, but I too have 27 years and a 2 year degree and was hired this past Aug. All I can saw is do well on the interview and if you impress them they will waive it.... Good Luck!!!!

That was SAY not SAW ( Oh it must be the 4 year degree) ....
    Sorry

hiring

Hope that someone can answer this. My neighborhood check has been done and my personnel file with my current employer has been reviewed. When should I expect to hear something? Also, any openings in Tally?

Thanks for the responses.

I am at the same point in the application process as you, Guest 0801. I was told the only openings in Tallahassee would be with Protective Operations. Otherwise, the majority of openings are in Miami.

hiring

I did not elect statewide. I guess it is wait and see. Good luck to you.

Guest 955

Don't knock POS if it is offered in Tally. Be prepared for nights and weekends though. You probably won't be on the travel squad right away. But you will like it just the same.

What is with FDLE now hiring people with a 4 year degree, but no police experience? They are passing on great experienced cops with a 2 year or some college for people with degrees and experience in car sales! This makes no sense. I'd way rather work with a cop with experience than a book worm. Any of your decent Fed agents all had prior Law Enforcement. How are you going to have a SA with no prior LE experience work a major investigation? All we need is more SAT's and paf investigators, gimme break.
    Perhaps you do need a break and go back to school. I am sure that most college kids that the FDLE gets have Master's Degree to show for. What do you have? Let me guess:...some speeding and tickets and some responses to domestic violence.......yeah give me a break!!!!!!

No, Actually I am an SA with 10 years of prior LEO experience and a 4 year degree. There are plenty of qualified experienced LEO's out there rather than PAF and secretaries who want to ne SA's and play police!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What is with FDLE now hiring people with a 4 year degree, but no police experience? They are passing on great experienced cops with a 2 year or some college for people with degrees and experience in car sales! This makes no sense. I'd way rather work with a cop with experience than a book worm. Any of your decent Fed agents all had prior Law Enforcement. How are you going to have a SA with no prior LE experience work a major investigation? All we need is more SAT's and paf investigators, gimme break.
    Perhaps you do need a break and go back to school. I am sure that most college kids that the FDLE gets have Master's Degree to show for. What do you have? Let me guess:...some speeding and tickets and some responses to domestic violence.......yeah give me a break!!!!!!
    Are you serious with this response? Don't humiliate yourself any further by showing you have no experience whatsoever. That is a complete insult to those of us who do have experience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast