Hidden Cameras - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Cameras

Evil Prevails

Quote Originally Posted by Who
    Glad to see you are back. Your meanderings prove who you are. Go ahead and put me to the test as you purpose. I believe you think too highly of yourself. As before smoke and mirrors.

Again come out with your proof not your inane dribblings. You are showingf your true colors when you make these attacks and have nothing to prove your allegations. Same drivel as before.

By the way good one on the hero's bit include your partners so that we see the true colors from outside and within. Seen that before.

If you are disturbed by God Bless then I suggest you take to some real reading and look at the scriptures. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Again, God Bless.

Ignore this poster above. He is the true one with inane dribblings. He demands proof of what? What he speaks of makes zero sense. Always speaking in riddles and pretending to know whats going on. Ignore him and he will go away. When he responds to this, simply do not respond like I have and I promise he will go away and find another sandbox to play in.

He involves God in all his posts, just like many other GOB's in this county. That is where all the hypocrisy exists today. God and deception hand-in-hand, so disgraceful!

RS

Show me the money

Inane dribblings. Good one. Again your posts display your true self. No this is the sandbox I choose to stay because I grow tired of the ramblings, rumblings, threats of exposure without the first shred of proof. Show the proof of your claims and quit with the smoke and mirrors.

As a true believer in the Almighty I truly hope that you have followed the plan that was set forth. If you have then you will understand why I seek the truth. Truth always stands when a lie falls. Christ was not afraid to show the truth even unto His death. If the crowd that has all the "proof" had as much conviction and they truly had the "truth" we would see it.

Don't about GOB but I do belong to GOD. Have a blessed Sunday. :idea:

Re: Show me the money

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna See The Proof
    Inane dribblings. Good one. Again your posts display your true self. No this is the sandbox I choose to stay because I grow tired of the ramblings, rumblings, threats of exposure without the first shred of proof. Show the proof of your claims and quit with the smoke and mirrors.

As a true believer in the Almighty I truly hope that you have followed the plan that was set forth. If you have then you will understand why I seek the truth. Truth always stands when a lie falls. Christ was not afraid to show the truth even unto His death. If the crowd that has all the "proof" had as much conviction and they truly had the "truth" we would see it.

Don't about GOB but I do belong to GOD. Have a blessed Sunday. :idea:
    I really think there is nothing worse than a delusional person using God to further his, or her cause. If you are unable to discern what truth is, and you only believe what you perceive to be reality, you are truly screwed. Its very difficult for us to understand what you perceive to be truth. If you collect all information that has occurred here in Cherokee county through the last few years, read your local paper, have some conversation with local people in the know, you will then possibly know what truth is and why things are so backwards here. It appears you only obtain your information from limited resources. Your reasoning abilities are very questionable and possibly indicative of some form of mental illness, ADD, or something else.

I am very glad God is in your vocabulary, but please do not use him for evil purposes. Many psychopaths believe in God too and know the word of God very well, and believe to be saved, but they are miss-guided individuals.

You have no idea who I am, but you attack me and others here as the messengers of truth. You NEVER respond to the facts, or material put forth. You attack the messengers and use God as a weapon. That is very disgraceful. God does know truth, and if you perceive your truth to be reality and you for some reason are incorrect, what does God think of that? Oh well, I forgot, God will forgive you in the end.... For God will forgive the mentally challenged children too that can not determine truth from fiction. You see, there is always a way out for you, bless your heart!

That is why for I, or others to continue to engage you in this forum is meaningless. It may be entertaining for some, but it detracts from the true mission.

Your Words Not Mine

It seems to have struck a cord. It would appear that you strike out in fear. I do hope that God is in your life. I have never seen progress come about by yellow journalism. Always suppositions never truths. You tout you have given truth but no one has ever seen it.

As far as who you are, I can only hope that you are a truly born again Christian who follows the true path. God Bless.

Re: Your Words Not Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional?
    It seems to have struck a cord. It would appear that you strike out in fear. I do hope that God is in your life. I have never seen progress come about by yellow journalism. Always suppositions never truths. You tout you have given truth but no one has ever seen it.

As far as who you are, I can only hope that you are a truly born again Christian who follows the true path. God Bless.
    So sorry you must go from report call to report call, and that you are stuck working somewhere you can not stand it. But, I bet it beats working at Lowes! God Bless

Figger the Odds

Thanks Dude. But, Lowes pays better. :idea:

Re: Figger the Odds

Quote Originally Posted by Lowes Pays Better
    Thanks Dude. But, Lowes pays better. :idea:
    I do not think so. I think we need someone to post all the salaries again, this time post them on the Loretta's Guest Book site, where it will not get deleted. Then you tell me what Lowe's employee makes that kind of money.

Good one

That's a good one. Go ahead makes a good scare tactic for the folks who might consider coming here when they find out how little everyone is making in the first place.

Re: Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Sure
    That's a good one. Go ahead makes a good scare tactic for the folks who might consider coming here when they find out how little everyone is making in the first place.
    You tell me 35-40K a year to take reports all day and do not much more than a security guard is low pay. You need a reality check!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12