GA POST CERTIFICATE

GA POST CERTIFICATE

HELLO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE ODDS IN GETTING YOUR POST CERTIFICATION BACK AFTER BEING SUSP/REVOKED. THE ACTION TOOK PLACE 11 YEARS AGO. WENT TO ANOTHER STATE. WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK TO GA. FYI, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SUSP.
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Ga. Cert

The best advice I can give you is to detail the facts in a letter and address them to GA POST .. then wait for your official response instead of wasting time on this website from people who can only guess without all the facts. Good luck..

GA POST CERTIFICATE

Thank You

Thats exactly what I did, and they sent me a written response that I would need the 200 hrs. They dont have a crossover academy just for out of State Laterals.. something GA POST should really consider doing like FDLE ! Makes it much easier to get certified... Once again.. good luck !

Re: GA POST CERTIFICATE

Quote Originally Posted by COPPERTOP
    HELLO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE ODDS IN GETTING YOUR POST CERTIFICATION BACK AFTER BEING SUSP/REVOKED. THE ACTION TOOK PLACE 11 YEARS AGO. WENT TO ANOTHER STATE. WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK TO GA. FYI, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SUSP.
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    You need to hire an attorney that regulalry deals with GA POST. Unless you killed someone, stole drugs, or shot your police chief in the foot, chances are they will give it back.

Re: GA POST CERTIFICATE

Can someone tell me how hard the asset test is? I have been out of school for years so I'm a little worried.