King Paul
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King Paul

King Paul

Hey guys maybe we are all wrong about the $7000. women. Na everyone can see it it is plane as day, Now in the words of the $7000.00 secretary, you should all be glad you have a job and that the Sheriff lets you work for him. It is a privilege for you to work for them, if you do not believe it wait for another memo from the Sheriff that is written by her uneducated self. King Paul just signs her memos.

Lets get back to the real need. That is the LEOs to get more money and not always a part of the raises going to the administrative assistants. The admin. assistants is close to the highest paid in Okeechobee. The LEOs are the lowest paid around. What is the real issue here is not who is running for Office. It is the pay and the treatment of the officers. Who will start fighting for the LEOs????

King Paul has openly said that if the reason the County Fire received their raise was the union, then he would want to vote the union in his self. I wonder if he still feels this way or was that just propaganda for his reelection campaign. Well, either way the eve is just about here that will dawn a new day at the office as the union is back, as he thought it would not be. In just a few days the new vote will bring the union to life and he will be notified by your true voice, the one that will stand up and protect us from Him.

King Paul has openly said that if the reason The County Fire received their raise was the union, then he would want to vote the union in his self. I wonder if he still feels this way or was that just propaganda for his reelection campaign. Well, either way the eve is just about here that will dawn a new day at the office, as the union is back, as he thought it would not be. In just a few days the new vote will bring the union to life and he will be notified by your true voice, the one that will stand up and protect us from Him.

UNION

I voted for the union last time and it did not work. What makes you think this time will be any differant. What are the requiremnents to be eligible to vote. Do you have to be a Deputy? Can cpls, Sgts, detectives etc vote. If so the OCSO will make it where they can't and you wont have enough votes.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Speach

Yeah, remember that speach right before the union was voteed out. PM had a mand. meeting where he told us that he was one of us and why did we want the union he could get us more than the union could. He said he was fighting for what we wanted. Well all I have got is several new colors of uniforms.

Union

Money and benefits are fine issues within a union. Is the union going to be able to protect other issues such as take home cars and work schedule (8 hour or 12 hour shifts). Are they able to set guidlines on what the Sheriff needs to promote somone. I don't think so. They may be able to set guidlines for promotions but when it all boils down the Sheriff, or in Okeechobee's case, Spanky, will have the final say on all matters. Just be carfeful on what you wish for. Money ain't everything

Re: Union

Quote Originally Posted by Be Careful What u Wish 4
    Money and benefits are fine issues within a union. Is the union going to be able to protect other issues such as take home cars and work schedule (8 hour or 12 hour shifts). Are they able to set guidlines on what the Sheriff needs to promote somone. I don't think so. They may be able to set guidlines for promotions but when it all boils down the Sheriff, or in Okeechobee's case, Spanky, will have the final say on all matters. Just be carfeful on what you wish for. Money ain't everything
    Be care what you wish for,
    It is obvious to me that you are a man of rank with in the Sheriff’s Office, as these same topics were brought up last time by the Admin. They would take away the take home car, they would promote who ever was not for the union.

Understand that we are underpaid bottom line. We are losing senior men with many years experience, why because they have been here and see that the agency is in it darkest hour with King Paul. I have I feeling you are part of the Admin until you drop and then you will be worthless to them and you will see that they care not for the little man.

Be care what you wish for, yes you are right about that, because three years ago we wished that King Paul would be the man he said he would be, he failed miserably.

Home Depot is hiring

Home Depot

Sad but true, Home Depot pays more than Okeechobee SO.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast