REAL CONTRACT UPDATE - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by CUCUBIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort Liquordale
    You already know the community doesn't like you? You must be working D/2. And by the way, the people out there who aren't stealing cars and pushing dope actually like you and want you to clean up their neighborhood. Typical "nobody likes me so screw them" cop :roll:
    Clean up the neighborhood???? For the last 20 years Fort Lauderdale has been trying to clean up that $hithole with absolutely no success. I’ve worked for FLPD as well as lived in the city enough to know that the community isn’t very trill about our existence, case in point our fearless manager. We will never please everyone to their satisfaction so in the mean while I wouldn’t mind having my salary upgraded to today’s standards.

District 2 itself is a cesspool with the majority of its inhabitants dealing in some type of illegal activity. Oh yeah *****, I went there, I’m not afraid to say it like it is. Granny and grandpa are in it as well as the rest of the shorties in the neighborhood. If you done enough dope arrests in D2, you will understand the vicious circle that exist in that $hithole.
    I don't get it what are you trying to say....

If you go to sunsentinel, other media sites nothing on the "work safely", why not ?

[quote=I don't get it]
    Quote Originally Posted by CUCUBIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fort Liquordale":3g9r4ojt
    You already know the community doesn't like you? You must be working D/2. And by the way, the people out there who aren't stealing cars and pushing dope actually like you and want you to clean up their neighborhood. Typical "nobody likes me so screw them" cop :roll:
    Clean up the neighborhood???? For the last 20 years Fort Lauderdale has been trying to clean up that $hithole with absolutely no success. I’ve worked for FLPD as well as lived in the city enough to know that the community isn’t very trill about our existence, case in point our fearless manager. We will never please everyone to their satisfaction so in the mean while I wouldn’t mind having my salary upgraded to today’s standards.

District 2 itself is a cesspool with the majority of its inhabitants dealing in some type of illegal activity. Oh yeah *****, I went there, I’m not afraid to say it like it is. Granny and grandpa are in it as well as the rest of the shorties in the neighborhood. If you done enough dope arrests in D2, you will understand the vicious circle that exist in that $hithole.
    I don't get it what are you trying to say....[/quote:3g9r4ojt]

He's trying to say that he spends all shift arresting guys for having a few seeds to pad his stat sheet. Meanwhile, his co-workers are humping calls and there are no backups available. And again, the law-abiding citizens in D/2 or anywhere for that matter want you there. It's just that you don't deal with them. You deal with the shiiteheads that don't want you there, and that's just the nature of the job. And by the way, was does "trill" mean?

Forgot to put my handle in the above...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234