Hardest Working

Thread: Hardest Working

Hardest Working

For all of the whining and slamming I see on this site I have to say that the men and women of Lauderhill PD are by far some of the hardest working cops in south Florida. No BS.

The city is crazy and you people keep a lid on it, day after day, night after night. Instead of bashing yourselves and your agency you should be proud of who you are and what you do.

Pick some cops or deputies from other agencies and let them spend a week here - they will know what real police work is all about and how to deal with it.

Keep up the great work and don't let the BS get you down!

Re: Hardest Working

Quote Originally Posted by Broward Resident
    For all of the whining and slamming I see on this site I have to say that the men and women of Lauderhill PD are by far some of the hardest working cops in south Florida. No BS.

The city is crazy and you people keep a lid on it, day after day, night after night. Instead of bashing yourselves and your agency you should be proud of who you are and what you do.

Pick some cops or deputies from other agencies and let them spend a week here - they will know what real police work is all about and how to deal with it.

Keep up the great work and don't let the BS get you down!
    As stupid as it may sound, comments like these are what keep us going. Were trying and yes, I agree that we work pretty darn hard out there. Thanks for your support.

I agree. Thanks for the positive comment. We're trying to get this city back under control but its harder then you can imagine. Its gonna take a few more years ton lock this place down especially since were expanding.

Thanks for the support!

Hardest Working

thank you for the positive comment, I know its been said before but you are the reason I think we all do this job, well we do it for the ones who toss the insults and sometimes rocks..... but its mostly for you all that spare the kind word or thought....

thanks again for the support

Thankyou.

Sadly, it seems like we only have a few members of the public backing us these days.

Thanks for supporting us!!!!