USELESS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USELESS

USELESS

PLEASE THEY DONT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PSA WITH GLASSES THATS THE ONLY THAT WORKS IN MY SECTOR HE HANDLES HIS SH**!!!
    THE REST ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losers!!!

Those are some pretty harsh comments! I doubt that is true and if it is, it is because no one in HPD wants to do anything anyway. This is a LOSER organization and has no respect anywhere in the COunty!!! Can anyone say HPD = LOSER!!! That is what we are and most of us try to do as little as possible!! That includes me!!!! That is the type of department the old 100 created with the help of the monsters at 501 Palm.

Be honest and tell me that any of you feel proud to say that you work for HPD in public!!! Yes I am proud of the people I work with (Most). But to say that you are proud of HPD is crazy!! Everyone laughs at HPD. We are seen as the worst large department in South Florida!!!!!

Will that change? I hope so!!! However today HPD = LOSERS!!!!!!!! Liek it or not that is what it is!!!

Then resign and go to Sweetwater.

I HAVE RELIEVED SEVERAL TIMES 2282 AND I HAVE OBSERVED SHE IS A HARD WORKER PSA, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SHE IS RUDEST PSA I HAVE EVER MET ... CARMEN YOU ARE RUDE WITH THE PUBLIC!

Quote Originally Posted by PFL
    I HAVE RELIEVED SEVERAL TIMES 2282 AND I HAVE OBSERVED SHE IS A HARD WORKER PSA, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SHE IS RUDEST PSA I HAVE EVER MET ... CARMEN YOU ARE RUDE WITH THE PUBLIC!

The public gets what it deserves... :shock:

That lady is just having her menopause please have some consideration!

I leave you folks alone for 24 hours and this is what happens. Knock it off.

New Commander in Town !

I would like to make a confession. I do not understand why so many people here hate me so much. I have only tried to keep the integrity of HPD at the highest standards. I have never issued discipline to someone that did not deserve it. I know I am blamed for the whole sick out thing. But remember that the officers and the supervisors created that mess for themselves. If they would have only acted in the high Moral standards that I set for myself each and every day this incident would have never happened!!!

I am also blamed for the sector one audit! What was I supposed to do let malice go unchecked? I have done what I feel is right and I stand by all of my actions. It is the Evil Doers that should be ashamed of themselves! I have only stood up for the integrity of HPD! Period! I will not apoligoize for that! Never!

You might not like me personally, but the results I have achieved in sector one can not be challenged!!! Yes I had to clean house here in sector one, but it was because it was filled with lazy officers, specially on the afternoon shift! I even had to kick one officer out of the FTO program. I almost fainted when I was told this officer was an FTO. What was he teaching PPO's how to milk calls!!!! Those officers would not condcut any traffic enforcement!!! Those officers know who they are. That is why they left sector one because they could not live up to my high standards. They have gone to work for Supervisors who allow minimal standards to flourish!!! That is not the HPD way!!!! However, I will soon be the Commander in charge of getting HPD back into form and I will promise to do my best to bring the whole city up to the standards of Sector 1 !!!

But do not forget that I not only raise the standards of work. I also raise the bar when it comes to the officers showing integrity on the JOB!!! I will not tolerate any acts that would bring dishonor to HPD.

As the Mayor himself put it " Sergio you are the spirit of HPD". Thank you Honorable Mayor and I hope to do my best for you.

:twisted:

Re: New Commander in Town !

You are a miserable failure lost in the labyrinth of your mind! For one, Hialeah Police Officers do not appear in court as subpoenaed. This is dismal, as assisting the SAO in prosecuting those arrested is the ultimate duty of all police officers! You are joke that makes most of us snicker in schadenfreude!

:snicker:

My Future = HPD

I will not reply to your feble attempt to descredit me because IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!! Let me guess someone gave you a dictonary for Christmas? I will not defend myself because the Mayor has full trust in me! I am being groomed to be the next Chief!!! Chief Overton has already being told to give me the Command positions that will prepare me to lead this department in the future! The Mayor knows leadership when he sees it!! He also knows results!!! Compare the tickets written in sector 1 to any other sector and you will see how much more production comes out of Sector 1 !!!!

I will be a Commander and there is nothing any of you can do. Even the Chief will walk softly around me. After all I have been vested with the authority of the Mayor!! If not why do you think the Chief has not put me back on the road now that I am a sergeant, after that Sham of an arbotration!!! Because he has been ordered by the Mayor to leave me as The Commander of Sector 1!! That's why!!!! The Chief will have to take all of my ideas under very hard considerations if he wishes to remain Chief!!! But I do not worry because the Chief is a good man and also recognizes leadership when he sees it!!!!! SV out!!!

:twisted:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast